1/22 Nottinghill Street,
Birkdale Queensland 4159
Price: Serious offers over $599,000
Fresh & Vibrant Lowset Home in Birkdale!
When it comes to convenience you can't beat the location of this beautiful low set home within walking distance to shops, schools, parks and transport!
There's so much to love here, the interior is open plan in design, full of natural light and all the hard work has been done as there's a stylish, stone bench kitchen and a modern bathroom.
You will also appreciate the fully fenced yard which is perfect for when the kids play outside and for keeping pets secure.
If you're tired of working around the home and ready to start enjoying life and doing what you love on the weekends, then this low maintenance home is just perfect for you!
* Excellent investment, high rental return, low occupancy
* Stone bench kitchen with dishwasher
* Spacious air conditioned living/dining area
* Master with 2 way bathroom
* Other bedrooms feature built-in-robes
* Low maintenance, fully fenced yard
* Security screens throughout
* 16 min walk to Birkdale South State School
* 30 min walk to Birkdale train station
Situated approximately 25km from Brisbane CBD in the popular and sought-after suburb of Birkdale. A few minutes from public transport, an excellent selection of schools (private and state), local shopping centres, sporting clubs, parks, meandering foreshore parks and pathways as well as all the restaurants and cafes of Birkdale and Wellington Point village.
Contact Simon Salm Property Sales Team on 0413 053 585 to arrange your inspection!