1/23 Leichhardt Street,
Centenary Heights Queensland 4350
See Sensational #Reno 200 Metres To Shops!
SENSATIONALLY RENOVATED in popular Centenary Heights - 200 metres to Shops - this is AFFORDABLE Unit YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT!
STEP INSIDE! This light and airy Unit features these FANTASTIC UPDATES:
- Gorgeous polished timber floors throughout
- A light-filled north-facing lounge room made totally re-created for relaxation
- A dining room perfect for laughter, catch-ups and meals together
- A #trending contemporary kitchen
::::: With electric cooking
::::: A dishwasher to forget chores
::::: And popular stainless-steel appliances
- 2 Bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
- An updated light-filled bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
- A house-size linen/storage cupboard
- And a good-size laundry with handy external door
- DIRECT ENTRY inside the Unit from the BUILT-IN undercover carspace
- Security screens and doors for added peace of mind
- An exclusive-use front yard for MORE HAPPINESS outdoors!
::::: This is fully-fenced
- And only 1 neighbouring Unit here ... part of a very neat Duplex with updated street appeal
PERFECT LOCATION in Centenary Heights. What's nearby?
- Wow! 200m to Southtown Shops and Thai Royal Restaurant
- Wow! 230m to Centenary Heights High School
- 340m to Park Thoms
- 400m to fantastic open space of Emmerson Park
- 1.7km to Rangeville Primary School
- 3km to CBD
LITERALLY METRES to Shops, Restaurant and High School WITH THE RENO YOU WANT, this is the Unit to see. One look and YOU'LL ADORE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to book your look. MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO COURTESY OF JACQUI WALKER:
- How's the Market?
::::: The 130 of 138 properties listed then sold in Centenary Heights across last 12 months were sold in 19 days on average (Source: RP Data)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.7km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 230 metres)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.