1/23 Sunset Drive,
Erakala Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $599,000
Selling Sunsets in Erakala
Arguably situated on one of the highest points in the prestigious suburb of Erakala, this contemporary home boasts the most spectacular 180-degree views of mountains and valleys filled with sugar cane fields. 23 Sunset Drive sits high and dry in an exclusive court, surrounded by other high calibre properties. Every day its new buyer will be able to wind down with a favourite beverage in hand and watch the sun going down. These views are what most people dream of and RE/MAX Results loves making dreams come true!
Perched on a 2 564 sqm block it is easy to understand that this is a wonderful opportunity for the executive couple, retirees or young family that loves space, in an exclusive estate whilst only being 20 minutes to town or ten minutes to Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre. With no close neighbours you can enjoy space and tranquillity with modern conveniences.
Upon entering the home in its own wings, boasts a parent retreat with a separate media room when you need time out or when your partner wants to watch a different movie. Walk in robe and chic ensuite with double vanity in the main suite. Soak for hours in the gorgeous egg bathtub. Rose petals, your favourite book, champagne - DIVINE!
In the main living areas, a very generous lounge room. Tiled and open planned family and dining room, plus spacious & modern appointed kitchen will cater for the largest of gatherings. With a seamless transition to the under covered verandah it is easy to prepare for the family BBQ.
There is plenty of yard for the children or grandchildren to ride bikes, jump on the trampoline and fly high on a swing set. There is suitable side access should you require a shed or pool. The Value and location of this property will delight the astute buyer.
Other enviable features include:
- The Kitchen contains a range of quality appliances with plenty of cupboard space. Extra wide free-standing oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, walk in pantry and stone benchtops
- A menu to suit any occasion can be easily prepared and devoured in the main dining area or outdoor on the verandah
- Bedrooms all contain built ins, fans, air conditioning and window furnishings
- Second media room has a cute star light ceiling, or this space can easily be created into a fourth bedroom if required
- The two bathrooms will cater for those hectic mornings
- The utility room can be used as a study nook or nursery
- Tiled floors to most living & with quality carpets to bedrooms
- Neutral tones to cater for one and all
- Fans and air-conditioning throughout the majority of the home and quality fixtures and fittings
- Good size laundry for the busy family
- Great ventilation to catch the lovely breezes
- Gardens with easy care lawns
- Double garage with remote control door plus there is plenty of extra parking
- Side and through garage access to backyard. Room for shed and/or pool
- Privacy is assured with no close neighbours
- Rates are approx. $1016 per half year
- Built in approx. 2015
Why make Erakala your First choice in suburbs?
Erakala offers residents a relaxed lifestyle with lots of open space and parklands. Located less than seven kilometres from the Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre you can have the convenience of schools, medical and shopping Centres whilst loving the big blocks and the complete package.
The owners of this immaculate, lowset home in a sought-after suburb, have thought about all the details, so compare the value. Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.