12/51 Silkyoak Drive,
Morayfield Queensland 4506
Price: $529k plus
You will love coming home to serenity provided by the beautiful bushland which backs onto the low maintenance backyard. The floorplan of this home is well thought out capturing the scenery from the living area, kitchen and master bedroom. This home would make a fabulous first home or would be a great option for someone looking to downsize.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes PLUS study /small bedroom
- Master suite with walk in robe and private en-suite
-Spacious lounge area for all to enjoy
-Family bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Open planned living / dining area, tiled with air conditioning and views to the bushland behind the property
- Modern kitchen with a large bench, dishwasher, electric cooking appliances including range hood and ample cupboard space
- Double lockup garage with internal access to the home, automatic panel lift door & laundry nook.
- 2 x Water tanks plumbed to the toilets and laundry
- Lawn locker shed
- Under roofline alfresco entertainment area overlooking bushland
- Security screens throughout
-Solar hot water system
- Low body corporate of $650 per quarter which includes your building insurance
- Inground swimming pool and BBQ area
This sensational property is situated within the private gated complex of Jacksons Crossing surrounded by beautiful bushlands that offer an abundance of bird life and a great variety of walking tracks, children's parks, and a dog park. You are walking distance of the local convenience store, daycare centre and Minimbah primary school. There is also a bus stop a short walk from your front door. Approximately 3 minutes to Morayfield CBD where you will find a variety of retailers and restaurants to meet your every need.
A few minutes' drive will have you will be at the M1 which leads you to the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane within approximately 45 minutes either way.