126 Goicoechea Drive,
Bushland Beach Queensland 4818
Price: High $800,000â??s
MASSIVE 469sqm HOME WITH OCEAN & RIVER VIEWS
Perched high on the hill in one of Townsville's most prestigious streets is this magnificent two storey residence boasting five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas plus dining and outstanding ocean views across the Black River out to the Palm Island group on one side and across to Magnetic Island on the other side.
Watch the stunning early morning sun rises from the master bedroom to stir you into life at the start of each day. Perfectly positioned facing north east ocean views abound from the master bedroom, both bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining areas and both level's patios. At the end of a long day kick back on the upper level patio with a cool drink looking out over the Black River to the ocean beyond to your left or across to Magnetic Island to your right, all the time being bathed by the cool afternoon sea breeze.
But this magnificent property is not just about the views. Step inside the large feature timber entry door and gaze up at the soaring spaces around the central staircase that is a feature of the home. Immediately the class and quality of the design, fixtures & fittings become evident and you know you have stumbled onto something special. With 469sqm of living area spread over two levels there is enough room for each family member to find their own private space.
* Gleaming Tasmanian Oak timber flooring throughout except for wet areas
* Two living areas plus dining separated by the feature timber and glass staircase to the upper level
* Delightful chef's kitchen features stone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar, 900mm Blanco electric oven and cooktop, plumbed fridge space, two x two door pantries with sliding shelves, soft close drawers, smooth sleek cabinetry and oodles of cupboard & bench space
* Fifth bedroom is large and makes the perfect home office or study
* Extra large laundry plus separate powder room
* Large 43sqm patio overlooks the private concrete inground pool with it's own pavilion area for lazing about with a cold beverage on a hot day
* Extra long garage has a storage area at the rear with built in cabinetry that can be closed off if desired
* Gleaming Tasmanian Oak timber flooring to master bedroom and parent's lounge/sitting room
* King sized master bedroom with equally proportioned walk in robe and stunning ensuite featuring twin showers, feature wall hung twin vanities, luxury plunge bath and floor to ceiling tiles
* Parents lounge/sitting room opens out to the 31sqm balcony
* Family bathroom is as stunning as the ensuite with a rain shower, wall hung vanity, luxury plunge bath and floor to ceiling tiles
* Three more carpeted queen sized bedrooms all with two door mirrored robes
* 5kw grid connected solar system to reduce your power bills
* Generator plug in points in case of a power blackout
* Data points and TV connectivity in all bedrooms and living areas
* LED lights throughout
Everything has been designed to optimise the views, natural light and sea breezes which include high ceilings on both levels. Six distinct living zones inside and out including family area and pool side pavilion make this property the ideal entertainer.
What more can we say. This house has been meticulously designed and built to the highest standard with nothing forgotten. You can move straight in with nothing to do other than kick back and enjoy the lifestyle that others only dream of.
The Bushland Beach market is taking off again now with the four highest priced sales of the last three years all occurring in the last three months of 2019. An opportunity to buy this level of quality and sophistication with ocean and river views for under $1Million may not occur again for years.
Call the agent any time on 0423 692 422 to arrange an inspection at a time that suits you.
Open houses will also take place subject to standard COVID19 protocols & maximum person restrictions will apply.