12/64 Jubilee Street,
Beckenham Western Australia 6107
Price: From $329,000
Convenience and Comfort Meets Affordability - MITCHELL FAMILY TEAM
This immaculate unit offers an array of features that make it a fantastic investment opportunity or an ideal first home.
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this unit is designed for easy living. The kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring stylish Essastone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. The tiled living areas add a touch of elegance whilst being super low maintenance, and ceiling fans provide an extra breeze in the warm months, plus you have the added bonus of a reverse cycle airconditioner no matter what the season.
For added convenience, there's a built-in laundry making chores a breeze. Step outside to the large alfresco area, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Currently, this property is tenanted periodically for $420 per week (periodical lease), making it an excellent investment opportunity with a reliable income stream.
Located near Gibbs Street Primary School, St Norbert's College, St Joseph's Primary School, and Beckenham Primary School, this property offers easy access to quality education options for families. Mills Park and Westfield Carousel are just a short distance away, ensuring recreational activities and shopping convenience.
*Photo's are for illustration purposes only taken prior to tenants moving in*
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Bay
- Currently tenanted out periodically for $420 per week.
- NBN Connection Ready
- Reverse Cycle A/C in the living area
- Essastone Benchtops
- Tiled Living Areas
- Ceiling Fans
- Built in Laundry with Dryer
- Large Alfresco
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Store Room Adjacent
- Gibbs Street Primary School < 1.8km
- St Norberts College < 3.7km
- St Joseph's Primary School < 3.7km
- Beckenham Primary School < 2.1km
- Mills Park < 1.8km
- Westfield Carousel < 3.4km
- Perth City < 13.1km
- Perth Airport < 11.9km
Council: $1730.00 p.a. (approx)
Water: $1,099.65 p.a. (approx)
Strata: $615.97 p.q. (approx) - [Includes building insurance]
CALL BLAKE MITCHELL ON 0452 258 642 TODAY!
* Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.