129 Mildura Drive,
Helensvale Queensland 4212
Price: Must sell - Owner has bought elsewhere
Large Family Home on 800m2 - Quiet street and close to everything
We have clear instructions by our vendor to present all serious offers. The owners of this beautiful family home have bought elsewhere and need to sell. This single level on a large (low maintenance) 800m2 block, this family entertainer is a must to inspect. With extensive outdoor entertaining, the sunny north-east facing backyard will be centre stage this summer with a large fenced pool plus two separate covered alfresco areas to enjoy. Inside, the floor plan will delight with 5 bedrooms and two separate internal living zones there is plenty of space to be found and the REAL polished timber floors add beauty and warmth to the home. Just 5 minutes drive from Westfield, train (to Brisbane CBD) and the G:Link light rail this wonderfully maintained property could be your happy home or a clever investment.
- 4 Bedrooms pus Study/Bedroom all with built in robes and fans
- A/C to living room and primary bedroom
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops with waterfall edge, stainless steel appliances and view of pool
- Large open plan dining/family/meals area plus separate formal lounge
- Polished timber floors through main living area
- Level lawn (artificial turf) which is low maintenance and perfect for pets or play
- House size: 268m2 (approx 28.8 squares)
- Land size: 800m2
- Water tank
- Double lock up carport plus additional off-street parking
- 2.6km (approx 5 min drive) to Westfield Shopping Centre, Helensvale Train and Helensvale Light rail.
(Easy access to Brisbane CBD, Griffith University and Hospitals via train / G:Link tram)
- 8km (approx 10min drive) to Harbour Town Shopping Centre
- 9.8km (approx 15 min drive) to Broadwater
- 19km (approx 23 min drive) to the beaches of Surfers Paradise
- 65km (approx 45 min drive) from Brisbane CBD
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment or at our scheduled open homes. Come in and make an offer as this property will not last long.
We have used our best endeavours to make sure the above information is true and accurate. However, buyers should not rely on this information and are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify all information. Our agents and agency accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Buyers are encouraged to seek independent legal advice with respect to the property and entering into a contract of sale. References to distances and financials are approximate only.