13 Amstead Street,
Eimeo Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $760,000
Living in Paradise
This unique architecturally designed home is set high in the treetops of Eimeo sharing her space with the birds. It is easy to imagine waking up and seeing this beautiful view from your bed first thing every morning. In an elevated position in the tree lined cul-de-sac, this home is located in the prestigious Eimeo Village.
On the first level is the well-appointed open planned kitchen, dining and lounge room. The kitchen features stone benchtops hand chosen and unique to Mackay. Plenty of cupboards and drawers to keep the kitchen neat and tidy. A great design feature is the coffee station for our baristas that like functionality and the combined laundry, third toilet and vanity shows the whole house layout was well planned. Boasting very high ceilings gives a further sense of spaciousness in this exceptional pole home.
The dining and lounge room adjoins the massive deck area that partly wraps this striking home which allows the inside to meet the outside in a seamless design. Lending itself to a quality entertaining experience for family and friends all year round is a large deck area. It is easy to imagine sitting back sipping champagne and enjoying the peace and tranquillity that Eimeo has to offer. Your guests too will be captivated by the views and relaxing ambience, in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. The elevated block also captures the cool ocean breezes which is important in Mackay's tropical climate. With its very own sink on the deck, the best dinner parties can be hosted and enjoyed by one and all. Day beds, outdoor alfresco, hammocks it can all fit to ensure the ultimate relaxation zone.
The upper level consists of three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom contains a contemporary ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and walk in robe. The balcony off the main retreat is perfect for a morning cuppa or watching the sun set over the mountains. There are two other good-sized bedrooms on the upper level with built in wardrobes, fans and air conditioning. The guests or children will also enjoy their own balcony overlooking the backyard and sparkling pool area. The main bathroom has a great bath to soak in, shower and vanity.
Other unique features include:
- One of a kind steel framed home built by Milan Acimovic in 2013
- Fans and split system air-conditioning throughout all of the bedrooms. Plus, ample louvres that ensure those beautiful sea breezes are felt
- Polished timber floorboards and the neutrally painted interior give a clean, crisp finish
- Verandah boasts a tranquil outlook perfect for entertaining
- White granite surrounding the stunning saltwater pool
- Underneath the home is room to fit the car, camper or boat depending on your needs
- Pool Compliance Certificate available
- Rates are approx. $1670 per half year
- Rental appraisal available on request
Why choose Eimeo as your First Choice in Suburbs?
- Within a few minutes from home is Northern Beaches Central - groceries, gym, GP Superclinic and an array of playgrounds, childcare facilities and specialty stores
- Close to schools both Primary and Secondary, private and public
- Close to the Patrolled Eimeo Beach, Blacks Beach and Dolphin Heads
- Close to one of Mackay's iconic pubs - "The Eimeo Hotel"
This magnificent home in the treetops is the perfect hideaway to get away from it all? It is a beautiful piece of paradise. Do not miss your chance to be mesmerised by the peace and serenity. It truly must be seen to be appreciated! To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.