Your Private Sanctuary Awaits! A Tranquil Family Home within the 'Top of the Range Estate'
Excellently positioned within the highly regarded, and aptly named 'Top of the Range Estate', on an impressive parcel of flat usable land, and surrounded by the world's oldest living tropical rainforest, Natasha Whalley-Thompson is privileged to welcome to the market the private sanctuary that is: 13 COCONUT GROVE, KURANDA, QLD 4881
- An impressive 3,938m² of private, flat land. Enveloped by established, well-manicured tropical gardens and fruit trees
- 3 sizeable bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The master bedroom is complete with a walk through wardrobe, an ensuite bathroom, and direct access to the patio, with sensational views of your private oasis
- A central and very functional kitchen with ample bench space
- Light and bright, with crossflow breezes
- Open plan, with combined living and dining
- Tiled throughout
- Internal laundry
- Partially fenced
- Side access straight to the rear. Plenty of room for a pool, shed or BOTH!
- A generous under cover patio that looks out to uninterrupted tropical vista
- One lock garage and one carport, with ample room for boats, trailers or campervans
This home represents the epitome of living in the tropics, boasting space and privacy for the whole family to enjoy, without having to compromise.
Offering the allure of being miles away from the nearest anything, this property is sensationally located at just shy of 5km from Kuranda Village, is only approximately 20 minutes from Smithfield, which is home to all major conveniences, medical facilities, schools, and less than 30 minutes in Cairns' CBD!
This property is a must inspect; this could all be yours!
Open every weekend until SOLD - contact Natasha on 0487 154 973 at any time to register your interest.
Private inspections, and video walkthroughs welcomed!