Bold, Beautiful and Modern Living
There's no place like home - and that's precisely why 13 Herbert Way will appeal. Modern, low-set and made for easy-care living, its elevated setting captures cool breezes, while its cul-de-sac location with close proximity to schools, shops, beaches and sporting facilities meets the brief for family-friendly functionality.
Graced with impeccable and fresh interiors crisp white walls unite with warm, timber look floors. It's the stylish kitchen that takes centre stage, however. Presiding over the open plan living and dining zone, a bold red splashback adds instant personality and charm, while the addition of as new, acclaimed appliances (including an oversized Smeg oven and gas cooktop) ensures cooking is easy. Multiple zones for relaxation and entertainment also feature, such as the home theatre room - simply BYO popcorn! Four bedrooms, two bathroom and an office also await, with the sophisticated main bedroom complemented by a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with dual showers.
Outdoors, gather on the expansive and covered alfresco patio for celebrations or casual catch-ups. A 7m x 9m 3 bay shed and 3 rainwater tanks are handy extras and those dreaming on an endless summer will be excited to know there's still room for a pool!
- Modern, lowset home offering easy-care, family-friendly living on an 846m2 block
- Great location that captures cool breezes and offers a fabulous lifestyle
- Cul-de-sac setting, with close proximity to schools, shops, beaches and sporting facilities
- Impeccable and fresh interiors, with crisp white walls and warm, timber look floors
- Stylish kitchen with bold red splashback, oversized 900mm Smeg gas 5 burner cooktop and electric oven and Bosch dishwasher (both purchased 2021)
- Kitchen overlooks the light, bright and open plan living and dining zone
- 2nd family room plus a home theatre
- Sophisticated main bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with dual shower
- Three more bedrooms - one with walk-in robe and two with built-in robes - plus an office
- Well-presented main bathroom with shower, bath and contemporary vanity
- Expansive and covered alfresco patio
- Generously sized back yard with plenty of room for a pool
- 7m x 9m 3 bay shed, 3 rainwater tanks
- A mix of split-system and cassette air-conditioning throughout (some newly installed)
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Rural View your first choice in suburbs?
Occupying a fantastic location just four minutes from Northern Beaches Central and five minutes from Northern Beaches State High School, enjoy an unbeatable lifestyle in Rural View. Parks, playgrounds and walking trails are close by, along with the GP Super Clinic and Northern Beaches Bowls Club. Beautiful beaches beckon in a mere 10 minutes, with the CBD 15 minutes by car. This is your chance to secure not just a home - but a way of life. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727. Kerri McIntyre- 0417 710 559.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.