1/3 Oak Street,
Cannington Western Australia 6107
Price: | UNDER OFFER |
Stunning 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartments.. By Nic Sauzier
Nic Sauzier from RE/MAX Real Estate has the absolute pleasure to introduce to the Cannington market this golden opportunity to live within one of Perth's most convenient suburbs.
This development is surrounded by a host of amenities, including public transport, schools and Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre.
These well presented 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments were completed approximately five years ago. The apartments will attract the interest of first homebuyers, downsizers or the astute investors welcoming a new style of living.
* 1 or 2 car bays (depending on the apartment)
* Kitchens include stone marble bench tops and Bosch stainless steel appliances
* Washing machine included
* Sizeable bedrooms with built in robes
* Bathrooms include frameless shower screens and decorative tiling
* Balconies include semi frameless glass balustrade and stainless steel rails
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and LED lighting
* Electric gate entry with intercom facilities and individual alarm system in each unit
* Spotted gum timber flooring
* One lock up storage room per apartment
* Located strategically between Canning River Reserve and Westfield Carousel
* Located in close proximity to Curtin University, shops, cafes, schools, library, leisure plex
* Easy access to public transportation and well connected by roads and highways
* Ideal for first home buyers, small families, retirees or investors
Contact your RE/MAX & REIWA Award Winning Agent today to view or to make an offer. Nic Sauzier – 0409 042 337.
Water Rates - $1,099.65
Council Rates - $1,711.09
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.