Blacktown's Finest - Style, Quality & Comfort
Originally built by Domaine (Clarendon) This home has been finished to the highest standards. Peacefully positioned close to Train station, motorways, schools, shops, transport and in one of the district's most prestigious pockets.
Entry through the oversized front door allows you to embrace the many architectural features of this stunning home with generous proportions. The layout is imaginative and noteworthy with its galleried hall and an elegant staircase.
- This state-of-the-art building spans over 2 levels with high ceilings. It features 5 large bedrooms, all masterfully designed with intelligent use of colour, texture and an harmonious association of materials and finishes.
- The oversized master bedroom combines feature elements to create a warm, luxurious space, boasting a massive walk-in robe and a large ensuite.
- Enjoy multiple living areas, including separate Lounge and Formal Dining areas, a media room and even a parent's retreat or rumpus room upstairs.
- The kitchen features a 20mm Caesar stone bench top, top of the range appliances with free standing 6 burner ceramic cook top, dishwasher, built-in microwave, soft close cabinets and a pantry.
- From there the home flows to the expansive covered outdoor entertaining area with sparkling in ground swimming pool for year-round alfresco dining and entertaining.
- The state-of-the-art bathrooms are fitted with spa bath, tiling from floor to ceiling and quality fixtures and fittings.
- Upstairs there are 5 generously sized bedrooms all with built-ins, leading off to an additional central living area perfect for parents or teenagers.
- Downstairs bedroom/study and full third bathroom - perfect guest quarters or ideal in-law accommodation
Additional features: 2.7m high ceiling, ducted air conditioning, alarm, 5500L rainwater tank, remote controlled double garage with internal access plus off street parking for an additional 7 motor vehicles or truck, large garden shed, colourbond fencing, and too many more features to list - inspection a must!