13 Thistle Street,
Ormiston Queensland 4160
Price: By Negotiation
Huge 34 square Home (under roof) on 819m2 with Dual Living!
To arrange a private viewing please contact Kathy Baker on 0409 673 723
Built for immense comfort and large-scale family living the sheer magnitude of this home with dual living accommodation will impress with the flexibility and possibilities it provides.
Whilst the true size of the interior unfolds with each step you take, the welcoming feeling greets you from the moment you enter and carries with you throughout the heart of this beautiful home.
The perfect orientation ensures wonderful cross air breezes ventilate the home to keep it cool during the long hot summers while the gentle sun warms the large, rear entertaining deck on chilly winter mornings.
Encircled by lush plants, healthy vegie gardens and mature trees, everywhere you look the outlook is tranquil and private. All of this and positioned in a whisper quiet enclave of exclusive Ormiston within 5 minutes to Ormiston College, the water's edge, shops, restaurants and the train station.
Housing a lifetime of happy memories, it's now time for a new family to create their own…
Main Living features:
* Quality built 2 storey brick home
* Huge 819m2 parcel of land
* Quiet & pretty enclave in exclusive Ormiston
* Spacious air conditioned lounge/dining
* Modern kitchen (plenty of bench space & cupboards)
* Massive 7.3m x 6.6m covered entertaining deck
* Spacious master with en suite & walk-in-robe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 feature built-in-robes
* Ultra-modern bathroom (floor to ceiling tiles)
* Abundance of storage throughout the home
* Oversized double garage + storage & workbench area
* Solar power
Dual living accommodation features:
* Large open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room
* Bedroom 2 located on the ground floor
* Bonus 6.9m x 6.7m area limited by your imagination
Ormiston is a boutique suburb located along the Redland's Coastline steeped in pioneer history and beautiful mature trees. Raby Bay harbour with bars, restaurants and cafes overlooking the water is only a few minutes away. Major shopping centres and an excellent selection of schools (private and state) can be reached within 5-10 minutes.