13/151-157 Riverside Boulevard,
Douglas Queensland 4814
Price: $263,000 negotiable
A gorgeous village home skirted by tree-lined streets and lush green views
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0403 345 543 to View privately or to View via video call.
...And just a 2 minute drive, or leisurely 12 minute stroll, to choice amenities the likes of Riverview tavern, Mocha Mecca CafÃ©, and the IGA! This property definitely offers the good life.
The apartment features expansive open plan living with split air conditioning and plenty of large windows and louvers. The living space merges into a roomy balcony that overlooks the dense and scenic greenery of the river, making it a great outdoor/indoor spot to entertain friends and family. Every inch of space is cleverly exploited with a long kitchen and capacious rooms. The 2.7m high ceiling adds a gentle touch of luxury, as does the oversized bathroom with a generous corner shower and bath.
The master bedroom is the jewel of the property. The ensuite's large shower and huge vanity offer great comfort for the start and close of each day, and the triple wardrobe eliminates the hassle of finding what to wear. The bedroom's discrete balcony is perfect for taking those private moments to breathe it all in.
With a secure personal garage and a resort-style pool including jacuzzi, this property won't leave you wanting.
* Close to uni + hospital + Riverview Tavern + IGA + CafÃ©
* Fantastic street appeal with shady trees lining the road
* Positioned against a picturesque riverside landscape
* Expansive open plan living with 2.7m high ceilings
* Living room connected to great balcony overlooking bushland
* Oversized kitchen -breakfast bar + room for dishwasher
* Master -ensuite + triple wardrobe + private balcony
* Large 2nd bedroom & family bathroom + internal laundry
* Split AC throughout + pool and spa + secure garage + NBN
* Currently leased until 25/06/2021 at $330 per week
Come and see this gem for yourself! It won't be on the market for much longer.