132 Aberdeen Street,
Northbridge Western Australia 6003
Price: Expressions of Interest
RARE MIXED USE OPPORTUNITY
This is a rare opportunity to secure a large mixed use character property with an additional separate apartment in this sought after Northbridge Precinct area.
Superbly positioned to take advantage of the opportunities that this central location provides. You can use the larger front character property for a business or office space and live in the rear one bedroom apartment or rent both out separately. Alternatively you may want to live in the front property and use the rear apartment as your own home office space or rent it out separately for some additional income.
The front character property comprises of;
- Three large office spaces or bedrooms and a separate sitting area which could also be used as a fourth bedroom or office.
- Large open plan kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Bifold doors open out on to the private timber decked alfresco area providing a peaceful sanctuary at the rear of the home
- High ornate ceilings and feature arch in the hallway.
The rear apartment comprises of;
- Spacious one bedroom self contained apartment or a separate office
- Private separate and secure access to the apartment
- Open plan kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- High ceilings and plenty of light provide a spacious feel
- Elevated city views
The property has two street front parking bays and a land area of 257m2.
The property is part of the new Northbridge Precinct in the Central City zone and part of the LPS 26 Normalised Redevelopment Areas. With its central location and convenient parking at the front of the building this property provides a rare opportunity to secure an enviable office space or business premises with the ability to live in and work from home.
The demand for properties with the ability to have a combined home and an office has never been higher and this property is sure to attract a lot of interest.
Viewings are by appointment.
Please contact Natalie Auld on 0419 048 037 for further information or to arrange an inspection.