Massive 1541m Block in Dress Circle Location – Dual Living Massive Potential to Add Substantial Value
This home is special, unique with optionality galore! You only need to open the front door to understand why. Talk about ‘keeping up with the Joneses’…but Mrs Jones will never be able to match this!
Imagine a tropical stream in far north Queensland complete with life. Yes, the home has three ‘live-in’ tortoises, appropriately named 1,2 and 3! They were the residents on the block before the house was built and it was constructed around them. You will see them and the goldfish as you follow the timber walkway. Even now it has that ‘wow’ feeling but this atrium water feature can be so much more.
Truly, your creative mind can turn this home into an absolute unbeatable stunner.
So, you’ve seen the tortoises, and taken in the lush ‘cool’ of the atrium, now proceed further to the main living area – a huge two story high cathedral ceiling (in fact 6.5M high!) with a massive brick fireplace separating the kitchen from the lounge/dining. Home renovators you will love this project. The charm & character of this home is already baked in, you just need to add the glitz, glamour, and modernity.
So, in the main home you have four bedrooms all with views of the large saltwater pool plus two bathrooms.
A large, covered area between the main home and the single bedroom fully self-contained second home acts as a great central entertaining and BBQ area; ideal because it overlooks the tiled saltwater swimming pool. Wow! This area has potential as does the cabana styled second home.
Plus, there is a single room fully lockable artist’s studio at the back of the block. Kids will play hide and seek for hours in the extensive foliage at the back of land – or when you see the land still available, you must surely be thinking of extensions…and access to the back via a gate will make things easier.
Look, a home such as this has so many interesting features and even more possibilities going forward. This could well be your project to create your multi-generational family home. The potential is all there. Do come and inspect. You will not be disappointed. Its priced to sell and truly, its hard to see one over capitalize in this location.
Features include (and I am sure to have missed a few, there are so many):
• Huge flat 1,541 m2 block in the exclusive, highly desired area of Alison Road, Boonooroo Park
• Huge potential for makeover & expansion – this could be the jewel in the Carrara crown!
• Large 3 bay covered car port
• Double garage
• Off street parking for 6 cars
• Separate pad for car/trailer/boat/caravan
• Mature front garden with rockpool feature
• A ‘must see’ unique tropical indoor atrium + water features & walkway
• Soaring two story (6.5 M height) cathedral ceilings with central brick fireplace separating the large kitchen from the dining/ lounge area
• Large open plan living (timber-look flooring) with balconies overlooking a large inground saltwater pool
• Great little private alfresco courtyard off the lounge area
• Large L-shaped kitchen – all the space you need and then some
• Four serviceable bedrooms (two on each level) with built ins
• Main bathroom with shower, spa bath W/C, bidet + dbl basin
• Downstairs bathroom and laundry combined
• Plenty of air conditioning to cool this large home
• Extensive security screening
• Large covered & paved entertaining/BBQ area between the two self contained homes & adjacent to pool
• Good sized tiled saltwater swimming pool – fully fenced
• Separate one-bedroom home with lounge/dining, kitchen, and bathroom – separate private landing
• And yet another separate and fully lockable one room artist studio at rear
• Brick fence at rear with gate access
• Centrally located - close to private & state schools, shopping amenities, resort golf courses, transport, the M1 & short drive to Pacific Fair, Robina, and Broadbeach
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.