137 Majestic Outlook,
Seven Hills Queensland 4170
Price: SOLD BY DAN ELLIOTT
WHEN SIZE MATTERS!
This Dutch designed home, has been built to make the most of the elevated position and to maximise the city views on all levels including the bedrooms. High raked ceilings give a sense of space and allow for light filled rooms, cool breezes and the multi level home creates living spaces on each floor capturing city views from many different aspects. Open plan living areas with beautiful polished timber floors & pot belly fire place are the start of the charm, the kitchen and dining overlooking the main living area also creates a sense of drama seldom found in the area.
Superb city views from the yard will be the envy of friends and family and also gives opportunity for future development should you be looking for a project. The large 999m2 allotment gives the new owner a chance to landscape to their taste and can help to create more entertainment zones to take advantage of the amazing city skyline.
Features at a glance -
Basement level -
* Single lock up garage
* Second bathroom with shower/toilet/laundry
* Rumpus room which could be converted back to a second garage
Bottom floor -
* Large open plan living room with loads of space for the lounge and a separate games area
* Pot belly wood fire in the living, complete with polished timber floors and 2 storey high ceilings
* 5th bedroom or separate office with polished timber floors
Middle Floor -
* 4 double sized bedrooms and massive robes
* Views of hinterland, bushland or rear gardens
* Main bathroom complete with large bath tub
* Large double storage linen cupboard
Upper floor -
* Designed like a mezzanine floor overlooking the lounge / living area and is completely dedicated to the kitchen and dining experience.
* 2 Dining areas
* Large open plan kitchen in the centre with views over the rear yard
* Plenty of bench space and storage and comes complete with stainless steel oven, cook top and dishwasher.
* Air conditioned
* Large yard with terraced gardens and lawn areas with superb City Views
* Extra parking in front and to the side of the house via a private driveway
* Easy access to public transport and Seven Hills restaurants precinct and Bush Reserve
* Easy stroll to Seven Hills Primary school, and only minutes to Norman Park, Coorparoo and numerous private schools.