14 Cordelia Avenue,
Cranbrook Queensland 4814
Price: Mid - High $200,000's Negotiable
Great location, corner block with side access and loads of potential!
This delightful 3 bedroom timber home is only 500 metres from Stockland and Kmart but is set in a lovely quiet street.
The home is presented in outstanding condition throughout with original timber flooring, 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, and large timber frame windows allowing for great cross breezes. The large living area leads to a modernized kitchen featuring stone benchtops, plenty of drawers and cupboard space, plus a servery. Boasting a renovated modern bathroom with lovely feature tiles, a large walk in shower and stone benchtop vanity with a huge mirror, there is also a separate toilet.
Situated on a 770 sqm corner block, this property has a large covered outdoor area for entertaining, overlooking a huge backyard with its own separate double gate access in addition to a variety of vegetable gardens and fruit trees.
* 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Modernized kitchen features stone benchtops with plenty of drawer and cupboard space
* Renovated modern bathroom with large walk in shower
* Separate toilet
* Single carport
* Separate garden shed
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced backyard with separate double gate access
* A variety of vegetable gardens and fruit trees
* 18 panel Aurora solar system
This home has had some great renovation work completed but still has room for you to make your mark. Close to University, Hospital and Schools this makes an ideal property for the investor or owner occupier. This property is a surprise package, and there is more to it than meets the eye .... an inspection is a must!!