14 Eloise Avenue,
Springwood Queensland 4127
Multi-Living in Prime Location!
Crafted for contemporary comfort and convenience, family-friendly living truly doesn't get any better than this. The lucky new owners of this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home will enjoy a generous tri-level layout along with a good-size block just moments from schools, shops and public transport links.
You can simply move in, unpack and relax with a beautifully refurbished kitchen that takes in views over the air-conditioned dining space. From the light-filled living room, you can flow freely out to the covered entertaining deck while the lower level houses a study, utility room and a bathroom, perfect for running your home-based business - subject to council approval.
- Spacious family home set over three light-filled levels
- Three good-size bedrooms with built-in robes for storage
- A uniquely updated upstairs bathroom with a double shower, one lower height for children
- Gleaming timber floors throughout the upper level
- Updated kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
- A front deck perfect for an outdoor setting to relax on while soaking in the morning sun while reading a book
- A lower-level study, bathroom, and utility room with its own entrance
- An expansive undercover area overlooking the backyard
- Set on a large 708m2 block (approx.)
- The kids will love to run free in the fenced rear yard
- Driveway parking space for up to four vehicles
- Easy-care gardens, mature trees, and expanses of lawn
- Side access to the backyard and a garden shed
- Room to add a large shed or even a pool (STCA)
- Close to Springwood Shopping Mall and local bus stops
- Moments from Chatswood Central Shopping Centre
- Minutes from John Paul College and Chatswood Hills Primary School
- Just 25 minutes from the CBD and the Brisbane Airport
- Easy access to the M1 for a quick commute to the Gold Coast
A life of absolute convenience is guaranteed with this impressive property only moments from everything you could ever wish for. Families will love living so close to Springwood State High School, John Paul College and Chatswood Hills Primary School plus you're only moments from parks, shops and bus stops.
The bustling Springwood Shopping Mall is only a short walk from your front door and you can be at the Chatswood Central Shopping Centre in just five minutes by car. Quick access to the M1 means you are only 25 minutes from the CBD and the airport while the Gold Coast is within easy reach.
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."