Single Level Sanctuary in Royal Sands Estate
Life looks so inviting when you live close to the sand and sea and this low-set Bucasia home promises exactly that. Situated in a serene area and on a no-through road within the Royal Sands Estate, it's also the perfect place for families. Close to schools, beautiful parks and beaches, it's also under 3km from all the conveniences of Hibiscus Shopping Centre.
Nestled on a slightly elevated 595m2 block that flattens out to offer a level backyard, this rendered home welcomes you with well-kept and sunny interiors. Come together to relax or share stories of your day in the centrally placed kitchen, living and dining zone, with this tiled social hub also leading to the outdoors. Sit back on the L-shaped patio that wraps around the rear of the home, with uninterrupted views of kids and pets enjoying the spacious and secure yard. In the future, explore your options to add in a pool or large shed!
Three bedrooms also feature on the floorplan, with the main bedroom a generously-sized sanctuary. A walk-in robe, stylish ensuite, air-conditioning and direct access to the patio accompany it, with the remaining two bedrooms fitted with mirrored double door built-in robes. Catering to these rooms is a tasteful main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Low-set rendered house close to schools, parks, beaches and Hibiscus Shopping Centre
- Built in 2010 on a 595m2 block in the family-friendly Royal Sands Estate
- Light and bright open plan kitchen, lounge and dining hub
- Kitchen with dishwasher, double door pantry, stovetop and oven
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and patio access
- Two more bedrooms with mirrored double door built-in robes
- Tasteful main bathroom with separate toilet
- L-shaped patio wraps around the rear of the home, ideal for relaxing or entertaining
- Large secure backyard with side access via double gates
- Rainwater tank for toilet and laundry
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why do we love Bucasia?
People flock to beautiful Bucasia to soak up its laid back and beachy lifestyle. A sought-after coastal hamlet, it's close to shops, schools and medical facilities and oozes a relaxed vibe. With family-friendly parks and pristine white sand beaches, here every day feels like paradise. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery - 0412 758 727. Kerri McIntyre - 0417 710 559.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.