14 Ireland Street,
Oonoonba Queensland 4811
Price: Serious Offers Over $330,000
Character Filled Family Home!
This sweet Queenslander feels like home from the moment you walk in. The home has been lovingly maintained for the last 20 years by an adoring family of four. The spacious bedrooms are located in each corner of the house to maximize privacy. Meeting in the middle for a family meal, board games or an early morning coffee will shape precious memories that will last forever. Perfectly located near schools, shopping centres, parks, the CBD and Strand, Lavarack Barracks and James Cook University. Everything you could possibly want is under 15 minutes away!
The open plan living area and kitchen has gleaming timber floors, a breakfast bar and a traditional archway. Gorgeous yellow stained-glass heritage windows throughout capture the afternoon sun that gives the home a unique glow.
All four bedrooms in this home have polished timber floors and versatility to be used as extra living, office and playroom spaces. The two bedrooms located at the front of the house feature large picture windows that allow natural light to illuminate the space and presents a lovely view of the front gardens and willow trees. The bathroom has a stunning contemporary design that features a big walk in shower and a double vanity.
Outside there is a lot to love! A big lock up shed and a giant back yard comes together well for a new or established family. Kids can play and frolic under a watchful eye from the laundry, kitchen or outside eating area. The home is on a massive 1,012sqm block, which offers ample room to add a pool, expand or sub-divide.
* Heritage stained glass windows
* 3 of the 4 spacious bedrooms have split system air-conditioners - 2 with built in wardrobes
* Gleaming timber floors throughout
* Extra overhead storage in hallway leading from the main bedroom to the bathroom
* Oversized laundry
* Modern, on trend bathroom
* Belling gas burner and oven
* Spacious dining room with extra storage
* Iron roof painted with insulation paint to keep cool
* Fully fenced 1,012 sqm block
* Custom built powder coated aluminium front fence with solar powered automatic gate
* 2 under-cover car parks
* Large shed for parking and storage
* Lush, semi-irrigated established gardens and trees
* Extra wide street for street side parking
* High and dry during the 2019 floods
There is plenty of character to be found, come discover it for yourself!