Toast to new horizons in the sought-after Royal Sands Estate
Grab your glass and toast to new horizons with this charming four bed single level home in the sought after Royal Sands Estate. Situated a short walk to Bucasia Beach and nestled near multiple playgrounds, walking tracks, boat ramps, shops and schools, this promises to be a happy family haven in a much-loved neighbourhood.
Designed with functionality in mind, a seamless connection exists between the kitchen, living and dining zone, making this the inviting heart of the home. After dinner is done, assemble in the lounge room for a family movie, with a large bay window to filter in the sunshine during the day. Hosting guests or need another place to retreat to? The double garage has been expertly converted to a games room with bar, making this an ideal place for parties.
Four bedrooms ensure the luxury of space, all with carpet underfoot, built-in robes, fans and air-conditioning. The main bedroom is ensuited with a bright family bathroom to service the rest of the home.
Set across a 709m2 block, make the most of an expansive backyard where kids and pets can exhaust their energy stores or enjoy the cubby house. Two garden sheds offer ample storage, and there's side access for those with a boat, truck or caravan. Add in a 3500L rainwater tank and solar panels, and you'll have a home that's also energy efficient and economical!
- Charming single level home on a 709m2 block in the sought after Royal Sands Estate
- Short walk to Bucasia Beach, near multiple playgrounds, walking tracks, boat ramps, shops and schools
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, with kitchen fitted with a new rangehood
- Carpeted main bedroom with fan, split system air-conditioning, ensuite and triple built-in robes
- Three more sunny bedrooms with fans, air-conditioning, robes, serviced by a bright bathroom
- Games room with bar and epoxy floor (converted from the garage)
- Storage area off laundry
- Energy efficient home with solar panels and 3,500L rainwater tank
- Expansive backyard, 2 x garden sheds, cubby house and side access
- Bore water and pump
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why do we love Bucasia?
People flock to beautiful Bucasia to soak up its laid back and beachy lifestyle. A sought-after coastal hamlet, it's close to shops, schools and medical facilities and oozes a relaxed vibe. With family-friendly parks and pristine white sand beaches, here every day feels like paradise. Just 15 minutes (approx.) drive north from the booming Mackay precinct, this represents an enticing opportunity to enter the property market. Contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.