14 Winning Street,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
See Spacious Duplex On A Value-Adding Elevated Corner! Selling With Income.
SELLING WITH INCOME in Glenvale, The Jacqui Walker Team presents this WHOLE DUPLEX on a cleverly-used CORNER 861 sq mtr allotment, with long leases thru-to Winter 2022.
I SAID: ' Set on a corner and selling with income well in to 2022 !!! '
ASSET QUICK GLANCE:
- Whole Duplex here on 1 title, total of 2 Units
- Each Unit here is 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a DOUBLE GARAGE each
- Set on an 861 sq mtr allotment
- CURRENT gross rent yield 4.32% p.a.
::: Each Unit earns $320.00 per week
:::::: Our opinion of rental market worth is higher
:::::::::: We believe each 3/2/2 Unit here could rent for $410 per week
:::::::::: This would increase gross rent yield to 5.07% p.a.
:::::: Unit 1 leased until Mid-August 2022
:::::: Unit 2 leased until Mid-June 2022
:::::: Current total weekly income $640.00 per week
:::::: Current annual income $33,280.00
- NO Body Corp fees, zero, so you're in full control here
::: This Whole Duplex is selling together on one title
LET'S STEP INSIDE:
- Spacious floorplans
- Each recently returned to near-new standard!
- Fabulous SUNKEN lounge room to each Unit
::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
- A dishwasher to each spacious kitchen, with plenty of bench space
- Each kitchen overlooks a lovely dining room
- These flow to covered outdoor entertaining areas and private backyards
- A lovely ENSUITE and walk-in robe to each master bedroom
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- A long vanity to each main bathroom
::: With bathtub for a soak
::: And separate shower
- Private main toilet to each Unit
- Handy laundry zone at rear of garages
- Linen cupboard allocation to each Unit
- And an easy arrival home to EACH UNIT via internal DOUBLE GARAGE
- Perfect aspect
::: North-east for the corner Unit
::: North for the 2nd Unit
- Cleverly used corner allotment, 861 sq mtrs
- Elevated views across Glenvale
- On approach, the corner Unit has the appearance of a home
- Commanding brick columns to each porch
::: The 2nd Unit has a particularly wide front porch
- Covered outdoor entertaining spaces
- Privacy fencing between each Unit
- With good retaining walls
- And rainwater tanks, too
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Glenvale Primary School is practically your neighbour!
::: Wow, walk 80m across a shortcut ... or drive 550 metres
- 1.3km to Sunset Superbowl
- 1.6km to Glenvale Christian School
- 1.7km to Coles Glenvale and convenience shops
- 1.8km to Darling Downs Christian School
- 3.6km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 4.4km to Harristown High School
- 4.9km to Laurel Bank Park / CBD
SET ON AN ELEVATED CORNER ALLOTMENT, Investors should see this excellent Duplex perched on the top-side of the street with views across Glenvale.
PUT THE WINNER of Winning Street in your Investment Portfolio now.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. MAKE THIS WINNING OPPORTUNITY YOUR CERTAINTY NOW!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Team:
- Allotment Size: 861 sq mtrs
- Approx Allotment Dimensions: 33.4m west boundary x 27.2m south boundary
- Approx Recent General Rates: $2,223.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + usage
- Body Corp: Zero, none ... this Whole Duplex is selling together on one title
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential
- Real Property Description: Lot 120 on Survey Plan 180747
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, walk 80m across a shortcut or drive 550m); Harristown High (7-12, 4.4km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.