140 Merivale Avenue,
Jimboomba Queensland 4280
Price: Offers Over $689,000
Just Like New ...
A stunning home with a heartfelt story to go along with its beautiful and well planned design. 140 Merivale Avenue, Jimboomba was the 6th home built in the AV Jennings Renee series, with the goal to build a stylish and well thought out homes to raise proceeds for children with rare diseases through the Steve Waugh Foundation. RE/MAX Property Professionals would like to keep this heartfelt story continuing and will be making a financial contribution upon successful settlement of this property to the Steve Waugh Foundation.
The home stands as a genuine product of passion, meticulously crafted to enhance adaptability for families with diverse capacities and to effectively cater to the potential evolving requirements throughout their lives. Incorporating multiple aspects of the Gold Level Liveable Housing Design Guidelines, aimed at enhancing usability and safety for all residents encompassing elderly family members, individuals with disabilities, as well as families with young children.
The above standard features of this property include:
* Uniquely designed fascade with front verandah
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Air conditioned
* Double lock up garage with opening app – for deliveries when you're not home
* Keyless entry & parcel letterbox
* Sensor light at entry
* Door handles & electrical switches installed at a convenient height for the mobility imparied
* Sanitisation vestibule near entry with touchless tap & lighting
* IT/ Home Admin nook- general computer/device activity & charging within the primary living area
* Generous circulation spaces around fixtures in bathrooms, kitchen & laundry
* Logical zoning – clearly separating living areas, master bedroom & the other 3 bedrooms
* European laundry
* Caesarstone benchtops, Colourbond roof & Westinghouse appliances
* 2 spacious living areas
* Extra wide internal doors & hallways to facilitate comfortable movement through the home
* 4th bedroom doubling as a multi function room with reinforced walls and sound proofing
* A step-free path of travel from the lot entrance to the front door
* Fully fenced with low maintenance landscaping
This stunning home is situated on a 420m2 block in the heart of Riverton Estate and has been built to be fully wheelchair accessible.
Located only minutes from Jimboomba Town Centre and Emmaus College. Easy access to Mount Lindesay Highway where you can travel either direction. Jimboomba is located approximately 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD and 55 minutes to the Gold Coast. With the stunning Scenic Rim on your doorstep, weekend adventures will be a highlight.
Riverton Estate is predominantly owner occupied. Ample future planned facilities with allocated areas for parks, playgrounds and open spaces. Imagine Childcare Centre now open in the Riverton Estate making this an ideal location for families.
Investors can expect to achieve a rental return of $590 to $610 per week. Talk to us about our Property Management services and how we can help you maximise your investments potential.
Property can be viewed during the scheduled open home or by contacting Melina to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.