1407/372 Marine Parade,
Labrador Queensland 4215
Price: Offers over $549,000
PENTHOUSE LIVING WITHOUT THE PRICE TAG - Top Floor - Study - Hinterland Views, Superb Location
*1 Bedroom + Study* Only a few years old and offering glorious views of the Hinterland, this TOP FLOOR (14th Level) apartment has a dedicated study allowing plenty of room for your sleep-over guests or a work from home station. Located opposite Charis Seafood and the Broadwater, it is a fabulous address to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle. Fresh, spacious (75m2), light-filled and beautifully maintained by its wonderful tenant, Unit 1407 would make an ideal investment or your 'one day' home.
Well designed with ample storage and superb finishes you will relish in the array of lifestyle amenities on offer in the building. The location will suit everyone with close proximity to parks, CBD, schools, University, Hospital and train.
Offering exceptional value and the extra media / study space that is rare among 1 bedroom apartments, this truly is penthouse living without the high price tag.
- SIZE = 75m2 + car parking space
- Spacious open plan living area
- Tiled living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Gourmet galley kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances (gas cook top, electric wall oven dishwasher)
- Security key access to all levels with intercom
- High ceilings and Ducted Zoned A/C + heating to all rooms
- Balcony with view over the park with wrap-around to Broadwater
- Scenic views from lounge and 2nd bedroom to Broadwater
- European Laundry including dryer
- High speed internet
- Roller blinds on all windows
- Resident's Lounge
- Children's indoor play area
- Inground Pool
- BBQ area with outdoor cinema overlooking park and water
- Council Rates approx $2447.04 per year
- Council Water approx $1078 per year (tenants reimburse owners for usage)
- Body Corporate approx $6,512.58 per year ($125.24pw - will reduce to $113pw in June 2024)
- Rent $595 pw. Tenancy until 09/08/2024
PARKING FOR INSPECTIONS VIA BROAD STREET (council parking off the drive-way to Labrador Senior Citizens Club)
We have used our best endeavours to make sure the above information is true and accurate. However, buyers should not rely on this information and are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify all information. Our agents and agency accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Buyers are encouraged to seek independent legal advice with respect to the property and entering into a contract of sale. References to distances and financials are approximate only.