14/94 Collett Street,
Queanbeyan New South Wales 2620
Open Home Details:
Saturday 5th, December 2020
Easy to live in… Easy to let out…
COVID NOTICE - Please Pre-Register for Inspections via SMS with John Buckley on 0429 843 777.
Do not expect to see this one on the market for too long, packed with value this two-bedroom apartment is guaranteed to please.
Set opposite the Queanbeyan Hospital and only a heartbeat to the major shops, this Federation style complex was constructed in 1995. This makes the property economical to maintain and easy to let out. Especially for astute investors looking to capitalize on building depreciation. Live in owners will need to wait however with the quality of the property, it will be worth the wait.
- Two-bedroom apartment with single carport
- Currently let at $330 per week
- Fixed Tenancy lease until 7/4/21
- Huge, covered pergola with North Easterly aspect
- Separate toilet and internal laundry
- Bath and separate shower
- Only a few minutes' walk from Woolworths, Aldi and Kmart
- Opposite the Queanbeyan Hospital
- 76 m2 living with a total entitlement of 106 m2
Buyers, this home is in the sweet spot for price, size, location, and convenience. During Covid, tenanted properties have limited options to inspect so please keep your eye out for open for inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Each office is independently owned and operated.