Fun in the Sun in South Mackay!
Your endless summer starts here with this charming single level home with pool in popular South Mackay. Nestled in a quiet street and central to shops, medical facilities, sporting facilities and local schools, it's well-kept and ready for you to move straight in and enjoy!
Light, bright and imbued with warm timber finishes, you'll feel instantly at home here. A spacious lounge room trimmed with built-in Tasmanian Oak cabinetry gives you extra space to store or display your favourite mementos, with a seamless flow from here into the dining zone. Plate up meals with ease, thanks to the adjacent kitchen, where a new Euromaid oven, rangehood and stovetop will make cooking a breeze.
Along with a converted garage with a private entry (an ideal rumpus room or home office), four bedrooms await. This includes an air-conditioned main bedroom with a ceiling fan, mirrored double-door robes and new carpet. Two of the three remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes with the home serviced by a bathroom with corner spa.
Occupying a fully fenced 782m2 block, all ages will adore the inground pool that will offer respire on scorching days, trimmed with palm trees for a touch of tropical ambience. There's also a covered entertaining area in the backyard plus a 6m x 3m shed to keep everything secure and out-of-sight outside.
- Move in ready, well-kept single level brick home with pool
- Great location - quiet street and central to shops, medical facilities, sporting facilities and schools
- Updated kitchen with new oven, rangehood and stovetop (Euromaid)
- Warm, welcoming lounge room with built-in Tasmanian Oak cabinetry
- Converted garage - great as a rumpus room, bedroom or home office with access
- Vinyl planking floorboards in dining/kitchen area
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, air-con, mirrored double-door robes and new carpets
- Two of the three remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and all with fans
- Bathroom with spa and new shower screen + new laundry
- Covered patio/BBQ area, overlooking large backyard, pool and tropical palm trees
- Greenhouse perfect for those green thumbs out there
- Fully fenced 782m2 block with a 6m x 3m shed
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There are so many reasons to love this location! As well as being within a few minutes of the CBD, within a three km radius you'll find a variety of sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools, shops, and beaches. Need to travel? Mackay Airport is just a five minute drive away, plus ample public transport is accessible.
So, fulfil the great Aussie dream of owning your own home or kickstart your investment portfolio and contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results for more information today! Get curious at Chauvel - it will not last long!
Leanne - 0412 758 727
Helen - 0422 923 400
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.