UNDER OFFER BY THE PHIL WILTSHIRE TEAM!
DID YOU MISS OUT? FIND US ON FACEBOOK: "PHIL WILTSHIRE - BUTLER AND BRIGHTON PROPERTY" OR CALL 0408 422 863 TO VIEW SIMILAR PROPERTIES BEFORE THEY REACH THE OPEN MARKET!
If you’re looking for the ultimate downsizer then look no further as this immaculately presented 3x2 dream home is in a league of its own! In over a decade of selling Butler properties I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cottage home of this caliber so you can expect the best! Deceptively spacious, this “five-star” residence was designed and constructed to meet the needs of the buyer who refuses to settle for anything other than perfection and better still, it’s located on arguably the best street in the suburb! This home is open exclusively by appointment so CALL NOW to book in your private viewing.
1. LOCATION & VIEWS - Proudly perched in the highly sought after ‘Seahaven Estate’ on arguably Butler’s best street opposite a quaint little family park. Close to all amenities such as local schools, shopping centres, Brighton lake and café strip including speciality shops, food outlets, and the Cornerstone Tavern! Within 10 minutes’ walk you also have immediate access to Butler trainstation which is great for inner city commuters and young professionals alike.
2. FIRST IMPRESSIONS - As you enter this stunning residence you are instantly greeted with a sensation of space and grandeur. The lofty 31c ceilings, wide hallways, gleaming porcelain tiles, ambient lighting, & skirting boards give you a small insight to what lies within and you’ll begin to appreciate the immense effort and fine attention to detail invested into this enchanting home.
3. STREET APPEAL - Instantly appealing to the eye, this picture-perfect property must be one of the suburbs most memorable homes! Beyond the box hedging and pencil conifers, this beautifully illuminated home sits back on an easy-care 390sqm block and boasts a decked veranda, and elevated garden beds. What a great start!
4. UPGRADES - When it comes to mod-con’s & luxury additions, this premium home covers all the bases! Security roller shutters, plantation shutters, solar panels, sensory alarm system, security screens, “intelligent home” smart wiring, plus internal & external speakers to name but a few!
5. BEDROOMS - Located at the front of the home is the elegant master bedroom! Beautifully presented with tranquil parkside views it boasts a large walk-in robe, quality wool carpets, downlights, ceiling fan, flatscreen TV, and soft neutral decor. The stylish ensuite is complete with upgraded vanity, heat lamp, shower, and separate W/C. The secondary bedrooms are both queen-sized with double sliding robes (mirrored), & ceiling fans, and are finished with fresh neutral tones.
6. KITCHEN - The stylish designer kitchen is every entertainer’s dream and one of the true selling points to this impressive home. Nestled under the imposing bulkhead, this culinary masterpiece is a pleasure to present and features: 900mm ‘Bosch’ stovetop, oven, rangehood, & dishwasher, central island breakfast bar with thick stone benchtops, fitted pantry with sensor lighting, soft-closing drawers & cupboards, double fridge recess, filter tap, LED smart lighting, decorative glass splashback and plenty of additional powerpoints and storage.
7. LAYOUT – With clever use of space and immaculate attention-to-detail; the three separate living areas in this home have been spaced to ensure minimal sound cross-over. Currently utilised as a media room, the formal lounge is peaceful with spectacular overview of the gardens for inspired writing while the kids have their own place to play in the rear activity room. For quality family time, the open plan living & dining area is bright & inviting with plenty of natural light beaming through floor-to-ceiling windows.
8. OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING - If you enjoy your morning coffee whilst listening to the gentle sounds of water trickling away in the background, you’ll appreciate what’s on offer here! Central to the home and neatly finished with Jarrah decking, ambient lighting, synthetic lawns plus and array of native plants and trees; the tranquil alfresco & garden area is private and serene making it the ideal setting to entertain family & friends all year round! Thanks to the motorised ‘louvre’ adjustable alfresco you can either hide away from the sun or gaze up to the stars the stars should you desire!
9. PARKING - With a heightened and extended double lock-up garage you have a secure parking space for vehicles and storage plus access to several open car bays at the front of the home.
10. EXTRA’S INCLUDE - fitted laundry + walk-in linen, powder room, 8x Solar panels with 1.5kW inverter, 2x reverse cycle air-con units, gas boosted solar hot water, security alarm system, security screens, internal safe, intercom entry system, additional TV & power points, gas bayonet, internal & external speakers, fly-screens, rain water tank for reticulation, garden shed, and so much more!
Call The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing!