157 South Street,
South Toowoomba Queensland 4350
Price: Offers over $339,000
Buy One Or Buy The Complete Package!
This is a very unique opportunity, offering cash-flow or a home with the opportunity to build your ideal home or investment property right behind you. The property is set on a total land area of 840m2 which has been divided into 2 allotments. 157 & 155B South Street in South Toowoomba is only minutes from town, and walking distance to Centenary Heights State High School and Southtown Shopping.
On offer here a charming, tastefully updated 2 bedroom, 2 living area plus office home on 552mÂ² (inc. 100mÂ² driveway) and a good sized 291mÂ² battle-axe block.
- Front tiled sunroom
- 2 good sized bedrooms, fitted with ceiling fans & built-in cupboards
- Office / study (Which could also be used as a Bedroom)
- Separate lounge room complete with ceiling fan
- Large kitchen equipped with electric cooktop and wall oven, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink, pantry and ample storage
- Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Additional rumpus room / large sunroom
- Renovated stylish bathroom hosting shower over bath and vanity
- Separate toilet located near laundry
- Internal laundry with wash tub and shelving
- High ceilings and polished timber flooring throughout
- Outdoor entertainment area with shade sail
- Rainwater tanks
- Garden shed
- 552mÂ² allotment (inc. 100mÂ² driveway)
- Rent appraised at $340 per week
Battle-axe block features:
- 291mÂ² allotment
- Fully fenced
- Town water, storm water & sewerage connected
- Power supply connected
The character home features 2 good sized bedrooms, fitted with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards. There is a front tiled sunroom upon entry to the home and a separate office/study for a quiet place to work. The office could be your third bedroom with a few tweaks. The large separate lounge room complete with polished timber flooring also features a ceiling fan to keep you cool in the warmer months. The large updated kitchen is equipped with electric cooktop and wall oven, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink, pantry and ample space, there is a dining room adjacent to the kitchen and for extra space for the family to relax, there is an additional rumpus room/sunroom. The main bathroom has been updated and hosts a shower over bath and vanity, the toilet is separate for extra convenience and is located near the internal laundry.
Additional features include high ceilings, polished timber flooring throughout, security screens to some windows and doors and the hot water system is electric.
Externally there is an outdoor entertainment area with shade sail, overlooking the fenced 552mÂ² allotment. Rainwater tanks and a garden shed complete the picture.
Investors - the home has been rent appraised at $340 per week.
The opportunity is there to purchase the complete package of 157 & 155B South Street for Offers Over $499,000.
You won't want to miss this one! For your convenience the Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1445.59 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 + 475.16 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Rangeville State School
High school state catchment: Centenary Heights State High School
Home Built: 1950