"RIDGE VIEW" - HOME AMONG THE PALM TREES
Welcome to a wonderful lifestyle with this well-maintained property on 14 pristine acres. This ranch style home consists of 3 generously sized bedrooms plus an office or 4th bedroom, a gorgeous L shaped lounge to formal dining room, open plan family room and a spacious well-appointed kitchen with eat in dining, Tassie Oak cupboards, breakfast bar and plenty of storage space. You will love the wrap around verandah which will ensure that you have plenty of covered sitting areas to take in the serenity of the gardens, rural and range views. A special feature is the vista of beautiful palm and rain forest trees; the sunsets are spectacular!
Property improvements include expansive shed space with a 4-roller door 18 m x 7.5 m shed and a 3-roller door 12m x 7.5m shed, both with concrete floors. There are extensive shaded nursery gardens for potting and propagating, ideal for gardening enthusiast or part time nursery business. Water is another stand out feature of this property with 10 rain water tanks totaling approximately 80,000 gallons (300,000 litres). The property includes lush grazing pasture divided into 5 paddocks with stock proof fencing, access gates, lane ways, stock yards and loading ramp. Opportunity to escape suburbia, yet only a 10 minute leisurely drive to Middle Ridge, 15 minutes to K-Mart.
At a glance:
- 3 double size bedrooms with full length built-ins
- Spacious main bedroom, north - east aspect, walk through robe with his and hers built ins, modern ensuite with vanity and shower
- 4th bedroom or office with built in cupboard
- Glorious formal living areas boasting cathedral ceiling and exposed beams blending beautifully with exposed brick work
- Open plan family room combined with kitchen featuring 2 sided fire place, ducted split air conditioning
- Wide windows and doors allowing the indoor living to blend perfectly with outdoor living
- Kitchen will delight any cook with copious bench space, fridge/freezer space, large pantry, double stainless steel sink, wall oven and hot plates.
- Spacious laundry, 3 sets of linen cupboards, 60 gallon hot water system
- Separate tiled family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Some 40 squares with verandahs, verandah on 3 sides
- 5.57 Ha (14 Acres); Lot 5 on RP181999; Rates approximately $1,100 nett /h 'year Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- 18m x 7.5 m shed and 12m x 7.5m shed, colorbond walls, concrete floor
- 2 stables (4m x 4m) opening into holding yard, half doors and concrete floor
- Divided into 5 paddocks with separate house yard, stock proof fencing and lane way
- Separate sealed driveway, house located at rear of property for privacy
- Whole of property can be accessed with tractor and slasher
- Stunningly attractive sandstone lined summer creek on rear boundary
- Some 70 m2 of nursery shade cloth shedding with overhead sprinklers
- Solid cattle yards with loading ramp and concrete base (for vet crush)
- 5 Kw solar system - Sate of the art Ecosmart
- Extensive poultry breeding pens and runs - 6 separate coops with poultry runs
If you're looking to get out of the city and into one of the prettiest pockets in our region, give Leigh a call today on 0419 718 258, to arrange a viewing of this picturesque property.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.