See This Sprawling Near-New Home On 1.5 Acres - With Potential To Subdivide & Profit!
SUPER-SIZED INSIDE and set on a sprawling ACRE-AND-A-HALF, Jacqui Walker presents this spectacular new-new home in beautiful, peaceful Greenmount.
TOP 6 FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Designer trends to SPRAWLING near-new home
- Wow: DUCTED cooling and heating throughout
- Lounge Room AND Living/Dining Zone AND Media Room AND Activity Room AND Private Study
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- 6,000 square metre CORNER allotment
- Potential to SUBDIVIDE AND PROFIT ... more about this below!
SET ON THE CORNER of Barton Street, your entry is via beautiful Woodland Road. Welcome, you've arrived. NOW DISCOVER:
- A formal lounge room
- A spacious open-plan family and dining room
- Media room
- Activity room to the bedroom wing
- And a private Study with attractive shutters
- A gorgeous kitchen experience with glamorous white tones
::::: Discover beautiful stone-surfaces to counters
::::: And look at that gorgeous centre island!
::::: Prestige feelings with a 900mm wide stove and gas cooktop
::::: The dishwasher you expect
::::: A walk-in pantry
::::: Breakfast bar
::::: Stainless-steel appliances
::::: And gorgeous Greenmount views across the entertaining area
- A luxurious master bedroom experience
::::: Privately positioned away from other bedrooms for maximum sanctuary!
::::: The premium ensuite features 2 basins, a double shower with 2 heads, enhanced privacy to toilet, and a door to the outdoor living zone
::::: The large walk-thru wardrobe you've been dreaming of ... imagine your wardrobe here!
- 5 large bedrooms total, each with built-in robes, ducted air and ceiling fans
::::: I love the activity room which adorns the wing to 4 bedrooms
- Private study, with Fixed Wireless NBN connectivity
- The large entertaining zone captures beautiful country views
::::: 32 square metres total and built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
- The main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtub for a soak, separate shower, and a vanity
- A separate main toilet
- And a spacious laundry with emphasis on linen storage ... definitely created for busy families
- Get an easy arrival home via the automatic DOUBLE GARAGE with internal access
- A wide entrance hallway
- Overall the home offers a total of 262 square metres internally and 32 square metres externally
OPTIONAL! Possibility to SUBDIVIDE AND PROFIT:
- Approval in place, however not yet activated
- Option to subdivide 6,000 square metres as 2 x 3,000 square metre allotments
- The current owners have outlaid survey costs of $7,000
- Cost to activate subdivision: approx. $17,000
- In the current market, a subdivided 3,000 square metre allotment in Greenmount could realistically be listed for sale at around $125,000
- No obligation to subdivide ... none, nil, nada
- Current Land Use: Large Housesite
- Current Zoning: Township (Cambooya)
STEP OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER:
- A fully-fenced, relatively flat 6,000 square metre allotment ... YES, that's an acre-and-a-half!
- Gorgeous views from the outdoor entertaining zone
- Added peace of mind with security screens fitted to all doors
- Access to an ADDITIONAL DETACHED 3-BAY SHED via Barton St
- And emphasis on sustainability:
::::: 2 x 20,000L rainwater tanks
::::: A fully automated septic system / greywater system
::::: Solar panels to the large home
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 250m to Jack Derrick Park
- 490m to Greenmount Railway Station
- 1km to Greenmount Primary School
- 1.2km to Post Office, Store and Park
- 16 minutes to Clifton High School
- 23 minutes to Toowoomba
VERY NEATLY PRESENTED and of super-sized proportions inside and out - with opportunity to split the block and profit - Lifestyle Buyers MUST SEE!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS SPRAWLING LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY NOW!
***HANDY DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fixed Wireless (FW)
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Survey Plan 222436
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Dimensions: 50m wide at Woodland Rd x 120m deep on Barton St
- Allotment Size: 6,000 square metres (approx. 1.5 acres)
- State School Zone: Greenmount Primary (P-6; 1km) and Clifton High (7-12; 16 mins)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.