16 Dawson Court,
North Lakes Queensland 4509
Price: Offers above $499,000
Private corner block in quiet, leafy location
This spacious yet low maintenance, 8 year old home, positioned in one of North Lakes sought after pockets is now awaiting new owners. It presents an opportunity for you to secure your new home before Christmas and move in in early 2019!
The home's position allows for easy access to retail stores as well as family-friendly facilities like the gorgeous park and bike trails that are within walking distance from the home. Add to this, it's also less than a few kilometres to local schools (Bounty Boulevard State School) and childcare facilities (Kids Capers Childcare Centre), together with public transport, the North Lakes Shopping Centre, Costco, Ikea and so much more all close by!
- Modern and well-appointed kitchen offering ample storage, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and breakfast bar area;
- Open plan and airconditioned dining, family and kitchen areas leading to covered alfresco entertaining area;
- Separate formal lounge/media room;
- Master bedroom at front of home, secluded from other bedrooms and offering large walk-in robe, en-suite, air-conditioning and tinted windows;
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout;
- Fully fenced 379m2 corner block with garden shed;
- Low maintenance block with artificial grass;
- Double lockup garage with internal access;
- Separate laundry;
- 5,000L plumbed rainwater tank;
- Rates = $315/qtr (approx) / Water = $324/qtr (approx)
This home really has so much to offer and will appeal to an array of buyers including first home buyers, retirees, downsizers, even investors and must be seen to be appreciated.
Contact Belinda on 0428 240 280 for further enquiries or to arrange a viewing.