16 Elkhorn Avenue,
Burpengary Queensland 4505
Price: $239,000 Neg
PUT YOUR FEET UP, RELAX AND ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE!
TO VIEW - PLEASE CONTACT TERRY 7 DAYS - 0409 147 721
This gorgeous 2-bedroom Villa has a bright and airy open-plan design with a fantastic high vaulted ceiling and loads of wonderful glass windows that flood every room with natural light & fabulous Breezes.
Tucked away in a very special part of the village where you're sure to love the peace and tranquillity this special home has to offer. Boasting a lovely, private shaded & protected front verandah for you to sit and enjoy the beautiful Bay breezes & let your worries wash away.
Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition, this home incorporates a very generous sized lounge room with high raked ceiling & open plan living with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
There is a bright & sunny dining area, a stylish modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and bench space, Samsung dishwasher, new electric Chef cooktop and oven, large fridge space and plenty of room to create a delicious home cooked meal.
2 good sized bedrooms, Main bedroom has ensuite 2-way access to the bathroom & both have built-in robes. There is a separate easy-care bathroom with large shower & vanity, a separate toilet, plus an internal laundry & plenty of extra storage.
Downstairs you will find a single carport, plus extra sitting area allowing plenty of protected room to entertain family and friends. Outside there is also a separate garden shed perfect workshop for the man of the house and all his tools or just more storage.
All the hard work has been done! Just move in and enjoy this beautiful property
Our vendors say they has really enjoy living here.... surrounded by great neighbours and best of all, have always felt safe.
This Villa is the ideal retirement choice offering security, great neighbours and the peace and quiet you've been longing for. There is a bus stop at your door and local shops just down the road for your convenience.
So... Live the way you want... & experience this easy going over 50's lifestyle resort. Call Terry today... he's available 7 days!
* No Stamp Fees to Pay
* No Hidden Exit or Entry Fees to Pay
* No Rates or Body Corp Fees to Pay
* Your lease fees may also be eligible for Government Pensioner Rent Assistance
* Great location of the Village, Club House at your doorstep for socialising - a pool, bowls rink, tennis court and amenities
* Wonderful front verandah with all-weather Shade blinds - allowing you privacy and protection from the wind and rain
* Quality timber look flooring through-out and plush carpets in bedrooms
* 2 good size bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built-in sliding door mirrored cupboards
* Recently painted exterior
* Loads of natural light
* Ceiling fans
* Lovely Neutral tones through-out
* Tinted Windows
* Large lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Excellent Open plan living with high angled ceiling creating a feeling of space
* Beautiful Modern kitchen with Samsung dishwasher, new Chef electric cooktop and oven, rangehood, plenty of cupboard & bench space plus breakfast bar
* Lovely newly updated bathroom with large shower, vanity & decorative mirror & nicely tiled
* 2 Way Bathroom with access to Main Bedroom
* Separate Toilet
* Separate laundry with double linen cupboard
* Instant Gas hotwater system
* Single carport plus an additional outdoor entertaining area .... providing the perfect place to sit and relax or enjoy a chat with family and friends.
* Security Doors
* Large Garden Shed
* Gorgeous low maintenance established front garden-bed
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.