PERFECT RURAL LIFESTYLE
This is the ultimate escape to the country with a quality 4 bedroom split level home offering the lucky buyers 11.5 acres of stunning land; 5 lush grazing paddocks and an adorable creek meandering through the property. Homes of this calibre do not come up often in this area which is a prelude to the many features offered by this delightful family abode. Ideal location being only a few minutes' drive to Withcott's amenities, 15 minutes to the vibrant Toowoomba shopping centre and easy access to the Warrego H"way (1 hr 15 minutes to Brisbane). For hobby farmers, there is an abundance of water with a newly sunk submersible bore, rain water tanks and town water connection.
- The spacious entry foyer which also doubles up for outdoor entertainment use is set among the sprawling lawns and gardens
- Functionality abounds with the positioning of the huge central lounge, privately located main bedroom suite on one side and the family bedrooms located on the other side on the split level
- The spacious main bedroom includes panoramic rural views, ultra-modern ensuite with free standing bath, double vanity and separate shower
- All bedrooms are spacious, have built ins and easily fit double beds
- Family bathroom compliments the modern dÃ©cor with multi sided shower and double vanity
- Beautiful kitchen that's fills with natural light and warmth, features large windows to admire the rural views
- Includes 6 burner gas stone, electric oven, stone benchtops, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Spacious open plan dining opens onto a breeze catching verandah / deck. It would be ideal to extend to a much larger deck to maximise the rural views over the creek
- Spacious central lounge boasts exposed beams and the winter warmth of a combustion heater.
- Outdoor entertainment areas at front and rear plus the verandah overlooking the property
- 2 Split air conditioning units and insulated ceilings
- Double Carport, garden shed, tandem garage and workshop
- BBQ deck, beautiful landscaping, established gardens, lawns trees and shrubs
- Four lush flat grazing paddocks ideal for cell grazing, mostly improved pasture (Green Panic and Rhodes grasses). All fences in very good stock proof order
- Fifth creek grazing paddock accessed by using temporary electric fencing to access the lush grasses that bind the creek banks
- Prolific bore water supply currently fitted with a 1300 gph pump approved for stock and household use
- 50,000 litre rain water storage, access to town water
- Sound cattle yards, loading ramp and easy access for truck loading
This property is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy the best of country living!
For sale now or by tender closing 5 pm Friday 29th January. Offers subject to completion of sale, finance, B & P inspections welcome. Offers $575,000 + considered.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information.