Contemporary Country style living on 10 acres
BEAUTIFULLY ADAPTED FOR HORSES
Some 19 years ago, Patrice, the present owner, drove to Ormeau Hills to meet the developer of The Plateau. All the other blocks were sold already, except this one as being very expensive, at more than double price of the other blocks; it was the only flat block of the Plateau, and not many could afford it. The developer told Patrice: "I give you a considerable reduction, buy it, so that I can move to my next project". They shook hands, the deal was done. Five years later Patrice built his family home.
Have you ever dreamed of living on a magnificent acreage property, so close to everything for a contemporary life style?
Take the leisurely drive past the quality homes and surrounding landscape; the lovely house is situated at the end of a quiet "cul de sac", sitting just on the edge of 4ha of natural beauty.
The upper part of the house consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, plus a separate toilet, the living room, dining, open kitchen and covered veranda. The lower part of the house has a big rumpus or second living area, 1 bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, so it could be used as a separate granny flat with direct access via the second patio.
This property is located only minutes to the M1, shopping centres and schools and mid way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. If you are looking for a secluded rural living with all of the amenities of suburbia, call Reg for an inspection on 0412 976 122.
- Contemporary Steel frame and brick home
- 2 living areas
- Dual living potential / Versatile family friendly floor plan
- Over 40,000 square meter of grass paddock, ideal for horses, lamb, goats etc.
- 4 Generous bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- outdoor deck area overlooking private landscaped gardens and natural bush
- Large water storage of 55,000 litres
- Huge shed
- Solar panels, with possibility to expend
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Only minutes off the M1 motorway, Woolworths, cafes, sports clubs
- Excellent private and public schools locally
- Only 30 minutes to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
Please note: While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, I do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of this information and I accepts no responsibility for, or in connection with, any loss of damage suffered as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or your reliance on this information.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.