17 Danica Court,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $649,000
'I've Got A Great Kitchen' says 17 Danica Court, ' And I'm Immaculately Presented !! '
SET IN A LOVELY CUL-DE-SAC only 450 METRES TO THE UNIVERSITY, Jacqui Walker presents this SPACIOUS, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Home in ideal Kearneys Spring.
'I LOVE THE CONTEMPORARY UPDATES to the kitchen' says Jacqui, 'And wow, all the drawers you could want or imagine! Then outlook across the outdoor living space is great too!'
STEP INSIDE and discover the:
- Formal entry
- Formal lounge room with tasteful colour contrasts
- Attractively UPDATED KITCHEN
::: Meal prep just got sophisticated
::: Look at ALL THOSE DRAWERS!
::: The walk-in pantry you need
::: And dishwasher too
::: All framed by timber and white contrasting tones
- Kitchen overlooks the designated dining room
::: Perfect NORTH aspect
::: Enjoy the whole day's lovely passing sun
- Dining flows to the UPSIZED outdoor covered entertaining area, 5.0m x 4.8m
- Back inside, feet-up in the casual family living room
::: With fireplace
::: And reverse-cycle AIR CONDITIONING
- Privately positioned MASTER SUITE
::: AIR-CONDITIONING here maximises your comfort
::: With WALK-IN ROBE
::: And a BETTER ENSUITE featuring TWO vanities, a PRIVATE toilet, and the shower
- Total of 4 bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Sparkling main bathroom with bathtub, vanity and separate shower
- Private main toilet
- Laundry room with easy access outside
- Linen cupboard
- And SECURE ARRIVAL HOME via the internally accessible DOUBLE GARAGE, with handy 900mm door outside
SO MUCH TO LOVE OUTSIDE:
- Home framed by inviting street appeal
- On a 660 Sq Mtr south-facing allotment
- In a lovely CUL-DE-SAC
- Security screens for added PEACE-OF-MIND
- Also a handy 3.0m x 3.0m garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Neat landscaping across the neat, level yard
- Fenced backyard
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Easy access to Buses
::: Catch the 907 Bus to Grand Central
::::: Just walk 90 metres via footpath shortcut to West St corner Lavena
- So close! 240 metres downhill to beautiful Kearneys Spring Historical Park
::: This connects thru a carpark to multiple Sports Ovals
- Wow! Walk 450 metres to USQ
::: Via footpath shortcut to West Street
::::: Q. So is the USQ Area good for Investors?
::::: A. Yes. There's solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this particular University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
- 1.7km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.7km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 3.9km to Harristown High School
- 5.8km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
JACQUI WALKER SAYS: ' Immaculately presented in a preferred pocket of the University area, 17 Danica won't be on the market long! The presentation is smart. The updates are spot on. The price is right. Excellent buying, so you'll need to SEE THIS FAST!! '
24/7/365, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is available to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. You're also invited to the advertised Open For Inspection. Our tip: DON'T WAIT, SEE NOW!
*****USEFUL SPECS courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: This info will be added shortly!
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $314.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: This info will be added shortly!
- Allotment Size: 660 Sq Mtrs
- Orientation to street: South
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary, P-6; Harristown High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.