Custom Built Hamptons Inspired Family Home In A Super Quiet Location
If you are looking for a family home in the highly desirable Gumdale State School catchment and something a bit different, then 17 Eucalypt Street, Wakerley could be the one for you. If privacy, peace and quiet is high on your list then look no further, this stunning residence is waiting for you. Once you arrive you will notice the attractive street appeal and once you step inside this gorgeous Hamptons inspired home you will want to make it yours. Being the only traditional home on the market in this area this is a little different to the rest. The large backyard is great for the pets and kids and the versatile floor plan should suit most families so make sure you inspect this home before this one is gone.
With 4 large bedrooms plus a 5th bedroom/media room, a study perfectly positioned near the front entry, 3 both exquisite and unique bathrooms, 2 large living areas, a kitchen that will impress, plus an outdoor entertaining area with a pizza oven that overlooks the pool and large backyard that has a tranquil feel. This home should tick all the boxes. This home should tick all the boxes.
Well located and within walking distance to Wakerley Park, public transport, Eastside Village, Gumdale State school, early learning centres, and playgrounds. Just a few minutes by car to the Gateway motorway, Manly boat harbour, Moreton Bay college, Westfield Carindale and only 25 minutes to the CBD, 17 Eucalypt Street, Wakerley is handy to everything.
17 Eucalypt Street Features
- Gumdale State School Catchment (only a few minutes walk)
- 4 Large bedrooms plus a 5th downstairs with a full bathroom
- 5th bedroom is currently being used as a media room
- Master has fitted walk in robe and a large ensuite
- Well appointed office near the front door with a designated entrance
- 3 Full bathrooms with exquisite finishes
- Luxury kitchen with 900mm Black Smeg cooktop/oven and Zip tap
- Butler's pantry, stone bench tops, ample storage space and well appointed
- Outdoor entertaining area with built in pizza oven and bushland views
- Family sized pool with water feature and visible from the main living and kitchen
- Crimsafe, alarm system and CCTV
- All living areas and office have built in custom cabinetry
- Custom built Bar/buffet next to the dining area
- Master has a bay window with custom cabinetry and views of the bushland
- High ceilings upstairs and downstairs
- Laundry and mud room as you enter from the garage
- Upstairs kids retreat or rumpus area
- Spacious open plan living and dining with a great view of the pool
- 6kw Solar system, ducted vacuum and water tank
Homes of this quality don't last forever so arrange your inspection today!!