17 Swavesey Avenue,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: From $599,000
ONE OF BUTLER'S BEST AND BIGGEST HOMES... BE VERY IMPRESSED...!!!
EVERY NOW AND THEN A TOP OF THE LINE HOME COMES TO THE MARKET... GET IN QUICK OR YOU WILL MISS OUT...!!!
Set in a fantastic central Butler location opposite a bushland reserve, sits proudly this huge four bedroom + study + two bathroom family home. With a large open plan and all the extras included..!!!
- A great sized master bedroom that comes with a great sized fitted out walk in robe and plantation shutters, the private ensuite that has a deep corner bath and has the best in tapware and finishing's.
- The kid's bedrooms all have robes and also plantation shutters. Just wait to you see Bedroom four, with a very impressive teenage make-up and dressing room this is the best...!!!
- Separate study or home office is located between the minor bedrooms.
- An upgraded kitchen that has been completed with plenty of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher recess and upgraded cooking appliance overlooks the larger living areas. With quality tiled flooring and feature lighting, this area has been built to support the largest of families...!!!
- With Beautiful bamboo floors the theatre is the perfect spot to sit back and watch your sports team play or just relax with the family watching the latest Netflix series.
The extras are endless and they include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with touchpad zoning
- Plantation shutters to majority of windows
- Solar panels
- Recently painted throughout
- Great sized laundry with a four sliding door linen cupboard
- Valet Vacuum
- A brilliant front elevation that has a rendered finish
- Quality flooring with skirting boards
The BIGGEST GARAGE YOU WILL SEE, with extra height and size plus loft storage with ladder, lift up the rear roller door and that adds additional and secure drive through rear parking for all the toys or work equipment
The entertaining area out the back is one of the best you will see...!!! A huge dome patio overlooks the below ground pool, with glass fencing, cafe blinds and built in bar this is brilliant and as the property sits on an elevated block the breath-taking tranquil views over the estate have to be seen to be fully appreciated...!!! Wooden decking plus liquid limestone surrounds keep the property easy-care so just sit back and enjoy...!!!
This is one of Butler's largest homes that is set on a 667 meter corner block with only a short walk to Primary and High Schools, shops, Butler Central with train station, Cornerstone family Tavern and lake.