Impeccably Presented Unit, Bursting with Warmth and Charm
Discover a delightful low-set unit minutes from the beach and CBD, bursting with warmth and charm. Impeccably presented, with brand new blinds, curtains and lighting and a fresh lick of paint, together these create an inviting ambience that will instantly impress.
Subtle interiors shine throughout, with an open plan kitchen, living and dining zone offering great functionality. Prep dinner while keeping an eye on small kids or if hosting guests, you'll still be part of the festivities with an easy flow between this heart of the home. Need extra space? An all-weather courtyard is an enticing addition to spread out in and enjoy. Pretty as a picture and extremely private, retreat here with a good book to unwind on weekends or host guests for a lovely Sunday brunch.
Sheers and blinds soften the two bedrooms, making them feel like soothing sanctuaries, with both appointed with built-in robes. A modernised bathroom with large shower services this brick and tile home, with a discretely tucked away laundry and single garage completing the offering.
- Delightful low-set brick and tile unit, bursting with warmth and charm
- Part of a peaceful complex, minutes from the beach and CBD
- Impeccably presented and repainted, with brand new blinds, curtains and lighting
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone offering great functionality
- Main bedroom with fan, air-conditioning and a 3 door built-in robe
- Bedroom two with fan and double built-in robe
- Modernised bathroom with large shower and vanity
- All-weather courtyard - pretty as a picture and extremely private
- Single garage, discrete laundry and a garden shed
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There's simply so many reasons to love living in South Mackay! As well as being within a few minutes of the CBD, you're also central to Paget, sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools and shops. Beautiful beaches are a quick 5 minute trip by car and Mackay Airport is 3 minutes away for those times when travel beckons. Capitalise on this fantastic buy in an ideal location, with public transport on your doorstep and a host of amenities mere footsteps away - organise a viewing with sales consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.