17/2 Evelyn Avenue,
Concord New South Wales 2137
Price: FOR SALE | CONTACT AGENT
Space, Light and Privacy with a Leafy Outlook
Peacefully private, light-filled throughout and set in leafy garden surrounds, this second floor apartment provides a tranquil retreat, tucked away in a boutique complex in the heart of Concord.
Combining a bright and breezy functional layout, good air crossflow and a quiet position to make a fantastic place to call home, just moments to Majors Bay Road cafes, dining and shops, as well as being walking distance to the future Metro Station on Burwood Road.
Premium Features Include:
– Bright living and dining space with polished timber floors
– Balcony off living, large eat in kitchen
– King sized bedrooms, master & 2nd with BIR
– Smartly updated kitchen with quality fittings and spacious benchtops
– Sleek original bathroom with bathtub, external laundry
– Updated interiors, timber flooring throughout and ample cupboard space
– Well located undercover carport
– Set in a well-maintained complex
Council Per Quarter: $265.00pq
Water Per Quarter: $172.00pq
Strata Per Quarter: $630.00pq
Rental Per Week: $460.00 (with a fantastic long standing tenant in Month - Month contract)
Size Total: 90.2sqm (77 sqm Internal)
Contact Matt Roffe or Beth Pentecost of RE/MAX Kelly Roffe Group on 0421 742 226 or 0455 116 673. Private Appointments Welcomed.