172 Monaro Rd,
Mudgeeraba Queensland 4213
Price: $749,000 PLUS
Cottage on a HILL!
172 Monaro Road is the perfect example of Queensland family-living at its finest. READY to be sold!
What makes this opportunity so attractive is the future potential it offers. With some top class homes in this sought after street, the world is your oyster!
The open plan living spaces and huge windows emphasize the spaciousness of this quaint little home. Surrounded by the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland, this home opens out onto the picturesque views of the surrounding 3.09 Ha of land.
Featuring the original, open-plan kitchen, this home opens out onto the living and dining areas. The high ceilings and windows keep the space light, while providing a comfortable family space. This home has huge potential, and with some renovation could transform to suit the needs of the new owners.
Upstairs, this home has been built to accommodate two bedrooms. The home includes a spacious master mezzanine that overlooks the living space downstairs. The windows in this space overlook the incredible views, making this a beautiful place to relax and unwind.
The entertainment area outside is where this home becomes truly special. With plenty of covered space to entertain during the day, with the outlook taking in the incredible views over John Rodgers Reserve. With plenty of peace and quiet, this home is a hidden gem in the heart of the Gold Coast hinterland.
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
- Central location
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Rising property prices
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
- Somerset College
- Cloverhill State Primary
- Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
- Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place plaza including Coles
- Aldi and any other public services are also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
- 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.