18 Anika Place,
Little Mountain Queensland 4551
Price: Price By Negotiation
SIMPLY STUNNING! POOL, SIDE ACCESS AND SPACE!
Immaculately presented and exuding contemporary flair, this beautifully renovated home showcases exceptional comfort and style and will appeal to those who love entertaining in a relaxed and private setting.
The home features an attractive blend of crisp white walls and light timber toned flooring which accentuates the feeling of light and space.
The kitchen is located in the hub of the home and offers ample bench and cupboard space and flows through to the open plan family living and meals area. Enthusiastic entertainers will adore the choice of outdoor entertainment areas: there is a vast undercover alfresco area, perfect for all weather entertaining or move to the eye catching pool area with floating deck which is sure to be the backdrop of numerous get togethers on balmy afternoons.
The main bedroom offers pool views and features a sublime fully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanities and his and hers robes.
This home is tucked away in an appealing cul-de-sac and is just 6kms from the beautiful Dicky Beach and less than 10 minutes drive to Caloundra CBD while close to various local schools and shops is a further benefit.
This superb home is expected to attract considerable interest from a wide range of prospective buyers, so you should act quickly.
AT A GLANCE:
- Spacious interior design with open plan living and meals area
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Superb kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space
- Main bedroom with pool views, luxe ensuite
- Three double sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Stunning renovated family bathroom
- Huge covered alfresco area overlooking garden
- Eye catching pool area with deck and integrated seating area
- Air-conditioning; and family friendly laundry
- Excellent side access, bring your boat, caravan and trailer!
- Walking distance to school and a short stroll to local shopping centre
- 6km to the beach
- Easy access to Brisbane
- Short 10 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast Hospital Hub