18 Phillips Place,
Wakerley Queensland 4154
Price: All Offers Considered
Renovated Throughout With Park Views In A Tightly held Location
WOW, how good is this cul-de-sac location with a massive park on your doorstep! Opportunities like this are few and far between. In a prime location, this renovated home offers you two spacious internal living areas and a large covered deck with park views that you will want to retreat to at every moment. You will be able to watch the kids play in the park that you don't have to maintain, it doesn't get much better than this!
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock-up garage in a tightly held super quiet location. Beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen and bathrooms, low maintenance tiled flooring throughout this truly is a unique offering that will be hard to get again. You will need to move fast on this one though as this is a 10/10 location and this is one thing you can't change! This will move fast... you better too!
Living in a quiet cul-de-sac where the kids can ride their bikes that is so close to everything and across the street is a park with walking tracks and a kids playground. Walk to the Gumdale State School, Eastside Village, Child care centers, and bus stops that will take you to Carindale and the CBD. Jump in your car and you are only 8 minutes to Westfield Carindale, 10 minutes to the Gateway, and 10 minutes to Manly Boat harbour. Moreton Bay boys & girls colleges are also only just minutes away. You will love living here.
Reasons To Buy 18 Phillips Place
- Gumdale State School Catchment (walk the kids to school)
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with built-ins master has WIR
- 2 Stylish bathrooms, both have been fully renovated
- 2 Car garage (plenty of extra driveway parking as well)
- Open plan living and dining that flows to the oversized deck
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage, and bench space
- A separated second living area for the kids
- Covered private outdoor entertaining with views of the park
- Low maintenance living for those looking to enjoy their weekends
- Phillips Place Park is also your backyard! (You cannot beat this location)
- Elevated position in a super quiet cul-de-sac
- Immaculate throughout this home has nothing to do but move in and enjoy
This home needs to be inspected as soon as you can. The next opportunity like this one may be a while away.