18 Sandringham Street,
Alexandra Hills Queensland 4161
Price: By Neg
Fantastic Family Home with a Pool... You Will Love Living Here!
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!! This impressive family home is designed to accommodate the growing family, stunning polished timber flooring upstairs, spacious & light filled air-conditioned living and dining area, all flowing out to the enclosed deck overlooking the backyard and salt water inground pool perfect to beat the summer heat.
The home consists of three generous built-in bedrooms, family bathroom, with second toilet downstairs, multiple separate living areas both upstairs and down, spacious open plan kitchen with dishwasher and loads of storage.
Conveniently positioned and ideally suited to accommodate teenagers/extended family or those working from home and require a large workspace, this well-presented home boasts easy living and great entertaining areas & in a family friendly cul-de-sac location.
You will find it difficult to find a home with so much space & with such versatility, just ready for you to move in and enjoy life.
• Dual Living Potential
• Large Open Plan lounge and dining
• Stunning Polished Timber flooring throughout upstairs
• Modern Kitchen with loads of cupboard space.
• NEW CARPETS Downstairs
• NEW ROLLER BLINDS throughout
• Freshly PAINTED throughout
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Air conditioned Upstairs & Downstairs living space
• Fully fenced 708m2 block
• Open Plan Family/Rumpus room
• Separate Home Office/Multi-Purpose room
• 2nd Toilet downstairs
• Separate utility room perfect for an additional Bathroom
• Inground Salt Water Swimming Pool, NEW Sand Filter
• SOLAR PANELS to keep electricity bills at bay
• Fully Insulated
• Impressive 708m2 block
• A little TLC to the outside
This wonderful home has something for everyone, will you be the new lucky owner? Regardless whom it is, you will be sure to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle. Approx. 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport. Major shopping centres, an excellent selection of schools (private & state), TAFE, public transport, parks, children's playgrounds, sporting facilities, childcare and medical facilities are mere minutes away.
Don't delay call Leanne O'Sullivan today on 0438 167991.