18/11-17 Philip Ave,
Broadbeach Queensland 4218
Price: Under Offer
BEACHSIDE UNIT - LOW BODY CORPORATE
Aruba Sands - A spacious, immaculately presented unit situated in a highly sought after 3 storey walk up in the perfect location!â?¨
Conveniently located within walking distance to the beach, Broadbeach entertainment precinct with cafes and restaurants, Pacific Fair shopping centre, The Star Casino and the light rail.
This spacious open plan unit is ideally located only moments from all that Broadbeach has to offer. Comprising of a flowing living area out to the North facing balcony, large fully equipped kitchen, oversized bedroom and seperate combined bathroom/laundry.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area.
- Newly laid laminate flooring.
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage.
- Oversized bedroom with builtin robe.
- Large combined bathroom and laundry.
- Brand new split system air conditioner in living area & ceiling fans throughout.
- North facing sun drenched balcony.
- Secure building & secure off street parking.
- Positioned on the 2nd floor of Aruba Sands building.
- Exceptional position close to beach, light rail system, shops and restaurants.
- Low Body Corp approx. $80 per week.
- Swimming pool, spa and BBQ area for residents use.
Aruba Sands is a boutique, secure complex ideal for owner occupiers or investors alike. Set amongst a tropical landscape with swimming pool, spa and large BBQ area perfect for entertaining.
For more information on this property or if you would like to inspection, please call Alex Wohler on 0490 320 818.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy in this highly sought after location.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.