8 Osage Street,
Caloundra West Queensland 4551
Price: OFFERS OVER $479,000
Presenting impeccable finishes and a beautiful picturesque outdoor entertaining area, this home is a near new contemporary haven.
Quietly set on a corner block,with only 2 neighbours, the home delivers generous open plan living devoted to spaciousness and privacy. It is ideal for those seeking quality without compromise in an ultra-convenient location.
As you walk through the wide front door, you will be delighted with the large living room on the left of the entrance, perfect for entertaining in air-conditioned comfort. The rest of the house then flows on to the spacious open plan kitchen with large family room and dining area.
The luxurious master bedroom boasts with lush carpets, his and hers mirrored robes and en-suite bathroom.Three additional bedrooms are all good sized and offers built-in robes and ceiling fans, one of them having the added feature of access to a courtyard. Family bathroom is well positioned with modern tiles and great finishes.
Undercover patio leads off the dining area and is perfect for entertaining family and friends. Enjoy the beautiful landscaped gardens and appreciate your very own private oasis.
Only 3 years old, this home still looks new. Walk to Unity College, and the new State School, currently under construction. Just a couple minutes away to the shops and tavern and
a short 10 minute drive from the best beaches in Caloundra. This home has everything a family would wish for and more.
AT A GLANCE:
- Separate lounge or media
- Flowing open living and dining area opening out to al-fresco area for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cabinetry
- New stainless steel appliances,walk-in pantry and built in microwave space
- Double door fridge space complete with plumbing
- High ceilings, low maintenance tiles
- 5kw 20 x solar panels - help reduce the costs of power
- Reverse cycle, split air-conditioning in living room and dining area
- Side access is perfect for a small trailer or boat
- Double garage with space for 2 cars and workbench and tools
- Garden shed 3.6meters by 1.2 meters.
MOTIVATED SELLERS! Book your inspection today!