156 Bayswater Road,
Currajong Queensland 4812
Price: Offers over $250,000
Genuine Attributes, Obvious Potential, Prime Location & Vendor Wants it Sold!
This delightful, low-set Queenslander cottage has all the looks, functionality and even more so it is positioned just minutes away from shops, schools, parks and the vibrant City plus it's in the highly sought after Pimlico catchment zone!
A perfect choice for young families, the home 'after being in the one family some 26years' has been freshly painted inside and out whilst the floors have been beautifully repolished. Heritage aspects featuring throughout. Low maintenance and liveability are key, with three good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas including two large lounge areas and dining space which is overlooked by the massive kitchen.
Outside there are plenty of options for the fully fenced corner allotment, keep it untouched or make use of it to best suit your family's needs.
Great location, set just minutes away from major Shopping centres, schools 'within the Pimlico catchment zone' and the CBD.
- Positioned just minutes away from shops, schools, parks and the vibrant City
- Heritage aspects feature throughout
- Freshly painted inside and out - neutrally toned paintwork
- Three spacious bedrooms, fans throughout, master bedroom air condiotned
- Great rear patio area, lockable, perfect for the afternoon cuppa!
- Fully fenced 809sqm allotment, fully fenced with rear garden shed
- Great location - close to Domain shopping centre, Castletown, eateries, schools and only a short commute to the CBD and Strand