189 Upper Miles Avenue,
Kelso Queensland 4815
Price: Offers Mid $200,000's
Reap the rewards of the owners' hard work!
This well-maintained, highset home, boasting polished timber floors and open-plan living, is situated in a quiet, family friendly back street close to local shops and a short drive from the beautiful Ross River!
The current owner has given the property a fresh coat of paint, new gardens, carpets, lockable security screens, the list goes on. Reap the rewards of all their hard work and meet the friendly neighbours.
The front stairs of the home lead up to a deck, shaded by an attractive, traditional style awning. The front door then leads into the lounge where stunning floor to ceiling windows quickly steal your attention. Highly polished timber flooring completed by neutrally toned dÃ?Â©cor featuring throughout.
The family living areas are open-plan, light and airy, creating a feeling of space. The kitchen has ample supply of cabinets and drawers plus a double sink with garden views. A door from the kitchen leads to the rear supersized deck!
Under the house is a fully securable area that can be utilised to best suit your family's needs. Rumpus, teen retreat, kids play room, the choice is yours. The laundry is situated downstairs and there is room to park two cars under the home, with additional parking to the side under a carport.
The property is within walking distance of local convenience stores and a short commute to local schools and eateries. The current owner says the street has a great, family friendly atmosphere. Come join in the fun!
* Generous 799 sqm corner allotment
* Freshly painted interior and exterior, carpets, security screens
* Open-plan living, traditional polished timber floors throughout the living
* Front lounge flows through to rear dining, overlooked by kitchen
* Fully securable downstairs area ideal as a rumpus, kids play area or office
* Minutes by car to Willows Shopping Centre and eateries
* Minutes from direct routes to the city