1375 Pittwater Rd,
Narrabeen New South Wales 2101
Price: $1,585,000 - $1,675,000
Dual Living - Double Brick Construction
Solid two storey five bedroom family home that has been separated into two independent self-contained flats.
Upstairs offers a three bedroom residence with L-shaped lounge/dining complimented by a modern kitchen and large sundeck.
Downstairs is a two bedroom flat with spacious open plan living area, study/home office and under cover BBQ entertainment area.
This is a great home with so many options:-
1) Live in one and rent the other out for extra income
2) Live in one whilst extended family live in the other
3) Ideal as a home plus business
4) Unlock the full potential of the property with two solid tenancies with two income streams
Extra features include: -
* Double brick construction
* Car parking for up to four cars
* Rear lane access
* Nestled beautifully between Narrabeen Lakes and Narrabeen beach
* A short stroll from public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
* A real lifestyle property with huge investment benefits!!!!
Council Rates: $1872.34 pa
Water Rates: $687.84 pa
Land size: 517m2 approx
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge