19 Bethany Gardens,
Iluka Western Australia 6028
Price: Offers Over $775,000
RARE OPPORTUNITY – MASSIVE 823m2 CORNER BLOCK
Run, don't walk! Blocks like this one are rare in Iluka. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study + pool, and loads of parking, storage and a grassed area for the kids and pets alike. Be quick, this one won't last long! Perfect for the tradie or those who need extra garage space for storage.
The thoughtful design provides flexibility and features smart living spaces that present opportunity for extended family or teens requiring that little bit of separation. In the heart of the home, the open plan living area features high ceilings and a massive kitchen. The chef of the family will be delighted with the 9m of bench space and ample amount of cupboards on offer. This is sure to be a place the family will enjoy entertaining, and it also offers ease of access to the back garden and pool area.
Situated to the front of the home is the master suite, formal living and bedroom 2, which is currently utilised as a home office. This area flows through to the main living where you'll find an additional study area, perfect to accommodate today's modern family. The 3 minor bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and share a well-positioned main bathroom and large laundry.
All this and more on offer, and only a stone's throw from the Currambine Marketplace shops, cinema, restaurants, local parks and only a short drive to the beach and walking pathways, and quick access to the freeway.
**For the discerning investor, there's a tenant in place that would love to stay.
Features include but are not limited to:
- 5 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Great separation between formal and informal living zones
- King size master suite features walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath and double vanity
- Open plan dining/kitchen/lounge with feature high ceilings
- Massive kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Separate office with built in desk
- Enclosed carport dug out to fit 4WD with roof rack fitted (-3 courses of brick)
- Additional 7m x 6m garage with side street driveway and drive thru access to backyard
- Separate pool area, brick fenced for privacy, 9.5 x 4.5m freeform pool with waterfall feature
- Large main bathroom with twin vanities
- Neutral colour palette
- Ceiling fans
- Separate storeroom
- Garden shed
- Fully reticulated gardens
- 2 x split system reverse cycle aircon units to main living area
* Floor plan available on request
Contact Kathy Moore of Brett White Team to book your viewing.